It's an all around thing

*3 years later*

I looked at the clock on the microwave and rolled my eyes. They had oversleep. I stepped into the halfway at the bottom of the stairs.

"Alanna... Mathew get downstairs this second!" I screamed up to them.

I waited a second before I heard get up and headed back into the kicthen and set their breakfast down. It was their first day of high school.

We all knew they would age quickly but in the past few years they've aged increasingly fast. But in the last few months it just seemed to slow down.

We had all been scared. Terried actually that they would not get to have a normal life. We studied books and researched for answers, we knew them being children of an alpha would bring fast growth rate but this was a whole different level of it.

I was so afraid they wouldn't get to enjoy their lifes as teenagers.

It had been just three years and they were already both 14 years old just in three years their growth had been quick so for them to have stopped aging so quickly in the past few months had been a relief for me.

I set two glasses filled with apple juice as they came rushing into the kitchen.

"Mom tell Mat to leave me alone." Alanna said as she stomped over to the table.

"Well mom tell Al to just act normal it's not she would worry about what guys think about her." He said as he sat down.

"Mom! Mathew is being mean to me just because I want to look nice for my first day in high school!" She said pouting.

I smiled at her and toke her hand and Mathew hand. "You both have to remember that life for us... for you guys will be different we have people who we are meant to be and we should give them a chance before we decide to move if thats what we truly want okay.I want you both to think through the choices you make and think about what your mate would feel about things and if you'll regret them okay just be careful kids." I told them.

They both nodded and apologized to each other.

I smiled at their fight. "Well how about you guys get breakfast done and hurry up cause if not you'll both be late to school and grounded." I told them as I cleaned up.

After about ten minutes they both washed their dishes and came up to me. Alanna smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks mom." She said as she left the kicthen.

Mathew hugged me and thanked me too. I walked out to the front door as they came back downstairs with their backpacks.

"Love you behave and don't be so harsh on your dad Mathew please he does not want another call from us telling him you were expelled." I told him.

He laughed. "Mom... this is high school theres girls there so I'll make sure to stay out of any other problems." he said.

I rolled my eyes." Women are not toys Mathew. And boys aren't toys either Alanna I really hope you both behave yourselves and wait for your mates like I mentioned earlier okay honey."

They both mummured a bunch of yeahs to me.

"Now go tell your dad your leaving." I told them. They laughed and ran into the hallway and rushed to the office.

I pulled my hair out of my face as they came rushing back out laughing.

I opened the door to find Jayden standing besides his car. He was on his phone.

After the battle with the rougues and hunters Jayden and Michael had made a treaty that the packs would join together. The territory would be shared and we would obviously be allies.