Stop Her

*Michael P.O.V.*

We stud watching them. They seemed to be having an argument for a couple of minutes before the other girl gave up and nodded to Soul.

I looked up at the house behind them. It seemed to be empty, but we knew better than that.

"Hey look at her." someone said. I looked at them.

The girl seemed to be nervous. I tried to listen in. I could bearly make out what they were saying. They were talking in very low whispers.

"On the count of three." Soul said to her. She nodded. She seemed to try to calm herself.

"One." Soul whispered to her.

She closed her eyes. "Two." She whispered.

Soul looked at her and then over at us and then back at her. The girl opened her opened her eyes and nodded. "Three." Soul whispered.

The girl joulted up with the help of Soul. She started to run over to us. Her hands seem to be tyed by how she keep them behind her in an ackward positon.

"Hold your places do not move anyone." Ashton said to everyone.

The girl keep running when there was a gunshot. She didn't stop. There was more and finally the girl dropped onto her side and rolled onto her stomatch as she tried to catch her breath. She was a few feet from us but we couldn't risk anything.

I looked around and saw Soul. Soul dropped onto the grass on her stomatch. I walked closer to get a better view.

Soul didn't move from her position on the grass.

"We have to go now." I said to Ashton.

"I can't." He insisted. "If you can't then I will." I told him. He grabbed my arm.

He looked between me and Soul.

"We wait till she get here." He nodded his head to the girl on the floor who was breathing hard and shaking with fear. "We plan our moves and we go." He said firmly.

I pulled my arm away. "For a Beta you have the leader skills of an Alpha." I sneered to him. "Your pack is proud to have you." I said to him. He nodded.

We looked over to the girl. But my worries were on Soul was she injured? What she okay?

The girl looked up at us.

She shook her head and started to arm crawl to us. She stayed as low as possible.

We was about two feet from us when people walked out of the house.

"Drop." One of Ashton mens said loud enough for her to hear. She stopped and laid as flat as possible.

He guy looked over to where she was.

I looked at Soul as realized she was looking at us. She pointed to the girl.

The guy talked to his men for a second and his men went back into the house. He stud there for a second and smiled.

I looked at Ashton.

"How long is this line?" I asked him.

"Long enough he can't get through not without alerting us at least." He said.

My eyes widened. "He knew it along." I said.

"What do you mean?" Ashton said.

"He knew you would be here. I would be here. Soul is here. We have the best fighters and warriors with us here." I said. And looked at the guy. "This was his plan seperate us from the pack. Plan to take out everyone there to make as weak as possible."