A field of blood

Jayden and I ran through the forest trying to hurry we knew we were running out of time and we couldn't risk to mess this up.

We had one shot and we had to make it worth everything.

I stopped behind Jayden. He shifted back to human so I followed and shifted back.

I ran to a tree and looked around in the trees and grabbed some clothes.

We were close the pack house for there to be clothes around the trees. Jayden came pack wearing clothes he looked at me.

"Come on. We are close now. This is a secret way into the territory only family knows of." He told me extending his hand out to me.

I toke it and we ran the rest of the way.

I looked around not sure of where we were going I didn't know there was a secret way. I looked around and saw we were heading towards back side of the house.

We stopped as we reached something that seemed to be a dead end.

Jayden let go of my hand and walked forward. He moved rocks out of the way before I knew it there was a hidden passage.

He turned and extended his hand again.

"You go first." He told me. I nodded and grabbed his hand.

I looked at the dark pit.

"I'll be right behind you. I have to close this is up so noone finds it." He told me.

I stared back and into the dark pit. I nodded back at Jayden and walked in.

*Jocelyn P.O.V.*

"The women and children have been all evacuated luna. Their on their way out of the territory as we speak." A pack member told me.

I nodded.

"I want to take this moment and thank you all for everything you have all done not only for me and for Logan but for Soul and for Jayden. You guys truly deserve to have had a better life than this and I am sorry for that. I wish I could make this go away. I want to thank you for standing with us in these hard moments and for not giving up on us ever." I told them.

As pack warriors, fighters, and members kneeled me showing their respect as they dropped their head also in respect.

"We only have you to thank luna. We are who we are because of our leaders." Someone said out loud. Everyone agreed.

My eyes filled with tears btu I stayed strong.

"And I want you all to know that today won't be a show of weakness or failure. Not at all. We have given it all we can. We have fought and gone throw training, and today we fight for our loved ones. For our mates and for our deceased alpha and luna. We won't let whatever happens todya bring us down as a pack but make us a stronger one for standing together and fighting." I told them.

They nodded.

"Be safe out there. I really..." I stopped and toke a breathe. "I really hope to be able to see you all again and thank you personally for what you are about to do for not only me but for this pack today so  let's show these rougues and hunters what we are made of!" I screamed getting the men screaming with me.

I looked behind me as I heard a gun shot.

I closed my eyes.

Please be safe Logan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry its a super short chapter but I decided that everything that's about to happen needs to all have its own chapter and to just have some suspense.

So till next time don't forget to keep showing your amazing support<3.