thirty ⇄ u kiss ur mom w that mouth?

Start from the beginning

yoongi pressed the button, and smiled. at least he still looked pretty.

yoongi found himself taking several pictures of jimin, who had a knack for capturing beauty.

each time yoongi looked back at the pictures of jimin, the only thing in focus was him. the background, no matter how pretty, was dim and plain.

jimin took the attention away from any scenario he was in and put it on himself.

"you're really photogenic," yoongi commented. jimin looked at him.

he laughed. "please, people take pictures of me so they can print them out and burn them," jimin said.

"i took photography, i would know," yoongi signaled towards his camera.

"can i see?" jimin asked. yoongi bit his lip.

they were all only pictures of him.

he nodded, handing jimin the camera. they exchanged cameras so he could hold yoongis camera easier.

yoongi watched as jimin looked through his photos

was that creepy, to just take pictures of someone?

"they're all photos of me," jimin realized. yoongi nodded at him.

"i told you, you're really photogenic," yoongi murmured.

"wow, you make me look pretty," jimin was amused.

"you do that all on your own," yoongi said.

jimin scoffed.

"you're so good at this," jimin continued scrolling.

"you know, photo shoots would be fun," yoongi said. jimin looked at him.

"i've always wanted to have one," jimin admitted.

"well have one right now then," yoongi said suddenly. jimin raised an eyebrow. he gave yoongi's camera back.

"stand under the tree," yoongi commanded, pointing to a tree nearby.

jimin obeyed.

yoongi began to move himself and his camera, until about five minutes he found the perfect picture. jimin posed.

yoongi was living for the smile on jimins face as the older took pictures. he was so captivating.

if he released these pictures, they'd be in a museum.

yoongi showed jimin the perfect picture, and the younger was in awe.