Morning

I felt the gentle morning sun coming through the blinds as it graced my tired eyelids. The room was warm but that wasn't new.

I found myself laying in the soft bed, hugging the pillow beneath me as I lay there on my stomach, one leg straight the other slightly bent. The blanket was mostly off of my body, just covering my bare legs as I didn't like sleeping with it being too warm and so the loss of the blankets exposing my slightly covered body to the apartment air was much more comfortable. Adding to the comfort was my normal sleep attire. A nice pair of panties and one of his large t-shirts. Today's choices: maroon lace panties and one of his many black t-shirts. This one from Vans with a skull on it.

I took a deep breath debating if I should get up yet, also questioning where he was as I didn't sense him in the bed with me. My question was soon answered as I heard the bedroom door creak open.

I decided to pretend to appear as if I was still asleep to see what he was going to do, as I knew he was coming in to wake me.

I felt his weight settle on the bed next to me. He gently brushed my shoulder length hair away from the back of my neck. This was followed by a gentle kiss, feeling his caressing lips and soft breath on my neck. Then I feel his warm hand on the side of my thigh of the bent leg. It was soft and began to move up my side, passing my underwear and began to gently push my shirt (well his shirt) up my back, exposing it to the air and his lips as he began to gently kiss my skin.

He knew what he was doing... he knew I didn't like being woken up most ways but this was perfect. His kisses were making zig zags across my back as he made his way down it, his strong hand softly but firmly grasping my side. His lips made it to the top of the lace covering the small section of my bottom half, where he stopped his kisses, pulling his head away.

I let out the air I didn't realized I was holding in my lungs. I heard a small airy laugh escape his mouth, feeling it on my lower back where he had left the last kiss.

I didn't realize his face was still so close to my body.

"So..." he said as he kissed my right cheek right under the edge of my panties. "You're awake..." followed by a kiss to my other cheek in a similar location.

I remained silent seeing what he would do. I really didn't want to leave this bed.

"Oh come on, time to get up," he said, much closer to my ear than he had been before, as he kissed the back of my neck again.

He moved his body closer to mine and wrapped his arms around my body. He was so warm like usual. It felt so comforting.

"Come on baby, what do I have to do to get you up?" He whispered in to my ear.

I smirked. I knew one thing that would surely wake me up.

I slightly turned my body to the side facing away from him. I reached for his hand as he was beginning to pull his arms out from under me. Holding his hand on my stomach, I began to move it down my body, to a special place covered in lace where I loved his touch. Maybe a little too much.