He flashes a smile. "Not a bother at all. Building E is that one." He points a little to the left of you. "You must be new?"

You nod. "Yeah. Thanks so much, it's a huge help!"

"No problem, good luck on the first day!"

With a wave goodbye, you head towards the designated building and enter the double doors. The hallway is lively with people trying to talk over each other or push by to get to their classrooms. Weaving through the people, you kept an eye out for the right room number.

At last, you arrive to the correct class and enter, finding many students already there. They sit on desks with their backpacks in seats they chose, talking and joking with each other comfortably. The teacher leans back on his chair with his feet on his desk, swiping on his phone. He has red hair, and three scars stretched over his left eye.

Unsure of where to go or what to do, you awkwardly shuffle towards an empty corner and set your bag down on the top of a desk.

A girl with long, dark hair and tan skin approaches you. "Hello, my name is Robin. Pleasure to meet you," she smiles kindly and extends her arm for a handshake. "You must be the new girl?"

You return the smile and accept the handshake. "Yeah, that's me," you say sheepishly. "My name's (Y/N), good to meet you too."

Robin giggles. "People have been talking a lot about you," she mentions. "It's not too often we get a new student."

"Why's that?"

She waves her hand dismissively. "It's just a very," she pauses, "Advanced school, is all."

Before you can question any further, the school bell cuts you off along with the teacher standing. "Alright! Take a seat, everyone, settle down." It takes a moment for the room to quiet. When it does, he continues, "Hello! I'm Mr. Shanks, your English teacher. Pleasure to meet you all. I'll take roll then today can just be an icebreaker day," he announces.

He begins listing off names with students giving some random answer.

"(Y/N) (L/N)?"

"Here!" You raise your hand for a brief second or two before resting it on the desk again.

Mr. Shanks continues calling names before he sets the clipboard down and cusps his hands. "Alright, everyone's here. Good start. Today, like I said, will just be an icebreaker type of day. Get to know each other or don't. Play on your phones, talk, read. Just don't be too loud." He sits back down and goes back to his phone.

Most of the class gets up and into their groups, chatting away. You thought about talking to Robin, but you didn't want to bother her. Instead, you walk towards the other corner of the room and sit by a boy in the corner. He has messy, raven hair and a small traces of a goatee.

After a second or two of self motivation, you speak up. "Hi, my name's (Y/N) (L/N)," you introduce. "What's your name?"

He looks at you with bored, stormy yellow eyes. "Trafalgar Law. And as much as I love being interrupted, I'm going to have to ask you to leave me alone," he greets sarcastically, resting his chin on his palm as he fishes through his backpack and pulls out a large book. The title is in a fancy font that says: 'In-depth Anatomy and Physiology of the Thorax' and the cover has an image of a human torso on it.

Ignoring his request, you push further. "Are you studying to become some type of doctor?"

He sighs. "I have no intention of speaking with you."

And suddenly, an idea pops into your mind. It may annoy him, you know, but you want to try anyway. You retreat to your desk and grab a pencil and piece of paper before returning to his desk. Setting the materials on his desk, you pull up a chair and scribble a quick message on the paper.