- 5 -

Hey guysssssssssssssssssss wow did I become a snake for a few? Anyways, (also apparently anyways is grammatically incorrect but meh) I know I took a while but one week was because I had a trip and the other week was just pure laziness. But the good news is I've planned out this arc and the next arc... >:3 I just need to find the motivation to write lul-

I'm gonna stop rambling now ahah- onto the story!!! (Btw I'm typing this at 5:56 am after I stayed up so imslightly high)

Also some of y'all r adding this to Chinese and/or Japanese reading lists lmao- it is based off of Chinese system/transmigration novels but I swear its Korean :') Probably. We'll see.

---------

[So hyung, whats the plan again? (๑✧∀✧๑)]

'Can't you just like... read my mind or something?'

[You have to be thinking about it at that moment for me to be able to read it hyung!! ≧ω≦]

'But... I am thinking about it...?'

[Just think it aloud for the people please...]

'People? Ah whatever. Okay, so, the plan is to befriend or at least reaquaint myself with everyone working here.'

[That's not a plan, thats more of an idea or thought process...]

'Isn't that a plan?'

[.... Please proceed with your idea Jiwon-hyung!] System just gave up. [I fell asleep here ahah]

'Alright!' Jiwon was currently at the office building where the original body worked. He had figured out where the original had lived and everything else that was needed to live in his shoes. Thankfully, Earless was able to provide the memories of the original body. They helped immensely.

Taking a deep breath, Jiwon willed his social anxiety away and walked in. He was supposed to be reserved and quiet right? That wouldn't be that hard considering how awkward he actually was... Let's do this!

[Good luck hyung!!╭( ・ㅂ・)و]

---------

OhmygodhowdopeopletalktootherpeopleIamsotired-

Jiwon had just spent his breaks and the lunch break to go around talking to his coworkers and becoming friendly with a majority of them, explaining that he'd decided to break free of his quiet exterior and make friends. And on top of that he had to do his job as assistant and run around doing tasks for people. At least Jiwon could converse with people while doing his work... But dear Lord was he tired!

In all honesty, he had probably only spoken to at most 15 people but that was more than enough social interaction for Jiwon.

After all that tiring activity, Jiwon was collasped at his desk, head down.

[Would hyung like an Energy Reviving Pill? (´∀`)]

'What are you, a drug dealer?'

[Σ('・ω・Ⅲ) I swear I'm not!! It is just a system's duty to provide useful things for their hosts!!]

'Hmm...' Jiwon squinted suspiciously. 'Fine, sure.'

[Thank you for purchasing~! >+1 Energy Revive Pill Bottle<]

A bottle of pills suddenly dropped onto his desk with a rattle, scaring Jiwon half to death. 'Ack-'

[Remember, all purchases are final!!]

Picking up the bottle, he read the "Advil" label. 'I thought it was just one pill? And are you sure this isn't just Advil?'

[Once again, because of the tutorial veil, hyung gets more perks! So, hyung recieved a full bottle of pills. And the Advil label is just in case someone else finds the pills. Wouldn't host find it strange if a bottle of pills was labelled "Energy Revive"?]

Jiwon shrugged. 'Can't argue with that.' He unscrewed the top and tapped out a couple of pills. He reached for the half empty bottle of water on his desk and unscrewed the cap of that as well. Jiwon practically threw the pills in his mouth and took a swig of water.

And then the door opened.

Jiwon started choking on the water and looked up while covering his mouth to see who the intruder was.

[Host!!! Protagonist alert!!!!!! (∂△∂;)]

'I can see that Earless, I'm not blind.' Jiwon managed to stop coughing and focused his attention on the slightly concerned female who had invaded his comfy space.

Kim Soyeon was an averagely tall female with the looks you'd expect with most protagonists: beautiful and alluring. She exuded an aura of, "I'm too important for you to talk to me." And so on and so forth.

"Uh, Soyeon sunbae, do you need anything?" Jiwon acted as if he hadn't just been choking.

"Ah yes, would you mind getting coffee for everyone again? We're basically living off of it." Soyeon asked politely, giving him a smile.

"Of course not, I'll be right on it sunbae." He got up, putting the pills and water away.

Soyeon stopped him before he left. "You don't have to pay for it, here's my credit card." She held out her card with a bigger smile, brushing her hair behind her ear. "And please, call me noona."

Jiwon: ...... Trying to appear generous?

To most people, Soyeon would appear as a kind, benevolent, and attractive woman. But Jiwon had read up about her actual personality and goals, so to him, she was showing off her wealth and how charitable she was.

And was she trying to use former-Jiwon's crush against him? From the sound of it, he was extremely obvious about it. Too bad new-Jiwon is aro. In your face! Ahem.

[Host please stop analyzing so much and further the plot... ㅠㅡㅠ]

'Yeah yeah, shush up.'

"Thank you, noona. But I'll pay for it myself, you don't have to trouble yourself." Jiwon gave an awkward smile and then immediately blushed from embarrassment. Ah whatever, his awkwardness added to the moment.

Soyeon stuffed her card back into her pocket, her eyes glinting with  superiority.

See, I knew you were being sneaky!! Poor former-J, how could've he fallen for such a snake!

[Host... what... you remember that you don't have to stay in character right?]

'Yeah but, since former-J liked her, whenever they'd meet he'd be all weird right?'

[...If you recall the summary, system believes it told hyung that Jiwon would do things from the sidelines... it is very unbelievable to think Soyeon knew about his crush.]

'Then she's just flirting with him to get more favour! Shush Earless, your host is being smart.'

[Hyung... you speak like you have experience of these things... please don't lie to yourself أ‿أ)

---------

I was going to make this a short chapter but now it has 1000+ words. ._.

I just wanted to make another note saying that this will not be ome where the ML immediately falls in love with main and cherry blossoms and shit happen lol-

I kinda wanna make things meaningful but I'm an unfeeling potato who can only write stupid silly stuffs :'D

I will try my best!!!

Oh and, a small spoiler but this arc is very short.

Bai bai now~

- Tater 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜