T W E N T Y

What does she mean by too late, why is it always too late. My heart started pounding too fast as i started overthinking about this whole situation, what if something wrong happened to him, what if he hates me, of course he does. I just can't live like that, with my conscious hunting me down wherever i go.

"Calm down, everything is gonna be okay" Jess patted my back for comfort as i hugged her

"Its just killing me, i never meant to hurt him i swear" i cried

"I know, babe i know. Just calm down now, we will go to their house tomorrow and you will get to explain everything for him, hopefully he will understand like Liam did" she said before kissing my forehead and laying me down to sleep. She buried her face in my neck which gave me some kind of chills and helped me fall asleep easily.

I woke up several times during the night, just thinking about everything and about a way to tell Justin what happened without hurting him more than i already did, before waking up to face the morning. It was disturbing.

I found myself alone in the bed, left with the pillow and the sheets. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, i nearly puked from the smell of the toothpaste which was the first time. I took my time to prepare myself before heading downstairs to see Jess and her mom preparing food in the kitchen.

"So i'm the laziest one here" i laughed before saying good morning as they did too

"Its okay, i just wanted you to have some rest cause you didn't seem to be asleep all night" Jess smiled

I helped in making some pancakes before joining on the breakfast table, i felt like i didn't have appetite to eat anymore, i have no idea why, maybe because i spent time smelling the food. I ended up drinking fresh lemon juice and eating one toast, cause they seemed interesting to eat.

Jess decided to come with me to Justin's house, it thought it wasn't the best idea but she insisted.

"I just want to make sure everything turns out to be okay, especially after knowing you are getting sick often. It would be better if i joined, and i can wait outside if you would be more comfortable" her excuse was ...

We arrived there right after we ate breakfast, i just want to see him and make everything clear, to explain everything, to apologize. I know nothing would help cause he loves me as much as i love Jess, a killing kind of love.

Few cars were parked in the garage of their house, which was weird. The whole time i was staying at their house only few people visited, like really few. Some neighbors, and a relative, it was once just once.

As i stood in front of the door, i felt this was all wring, that i should just go away. But then i knew it wouldn't be the right decision, he deserves to move on and find a girl that deserves his love and is willing to give him all she have. It would have been me, if only Jess wasn't in my life because he is the most amazing guy i have ever met, i know this is gonna break his heart, it will break mine too. But its better now than later on.

I rang the doorbell and waited for few minutes before the door opened, Jess was behind me. My eyes met a pale face, dim eyes and a fragile body, it nearly killed me in my place, it was devastating.

"Ashley, what happened" i spoke after a while of staring at her

"Just tell me what do you want i don't have time"

"Ash"

"Don't call me that" she cracked

"Ashley, tell me what is wrong" i shouted

"Its your fault, this is all your fault. You shouldn't have come into our life from the first place, you ruined us. You were my best friend then left me to go spend your time with this" she pointed at Jess still crying, i was trying to understand where this is going but i had no idea

"I wanted my brother to be happy, he loved you, he loved you so much he was willing to sacrifice himself just to make you happy, and he did" she stopped for a while, tears started forming in my eyes

"Yet you left him to also be with her. We both felt abandoned because of you, me for being your left over best friend and him for being his leftover boyfriend. SOMEONE YOU CAN FUCK AND TURN YOUR BACK TO HIM THE OTHER DAY. Just as simple as that"

"What are you talking about, just please let me explain everything to him, please" i couldn't stop my tears, Jess hadn't spoke anything till now

"you cant" she whispered

"Why not"

"I told you, its too late. After he took you to the hospital to be with her he made a car accident, from all the sadness and pressure that was put on him. Because you betrayed him and you used him just to have some fun then ran back to her"

"You bitches can fuck far away from here cause you are not welcomed. JUST LEAVE US ALONE, LEAVE ME ALONE. HE IS ALREADY DEAD, WHAT YOU WANT ME DEAD TOO. WHAT DO YOU WANT"

My head started spinning i couldn't make out the place i am in or the person on front of me, i couldn't even hear her voice.

I cant take this

I felt my body drop to the floor as Jess tried to help me but failed

----------------

ITS AN UPDATE LOL !!

so do you like happy endings or sad endings ?? C;

And what is your favorite song ?

P.s. Unedited, im too lazy lol

The Surprising TurnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara