E I G H T E E N

Jessie's P.O.V.

It was so good to fall asleep into her arms, to hold her this close again. I was so surprised to see her in the hospital actually, how is she kissing me and staying with me, what about her boyfriend. I had so many different questions i needed to ask her, but i decided to let them go now

"Oh, you fell asleep again" my mom came in the morning of the next day, i started feeling better and she told me that today she is taking me back home cause the doctors said i was good to go.

I felt slightly relieved and slightly worried at the same time, i was worried when i go back home everything will turn back to the way it was, where Anna goes back to her boyfriend and leaves me alone, especially after Liam walking away too.

I still didn't see her after she slept in my room last night, i don't know whether she already went back home, and my mom hasn't told me much about her either. My mom just disappears for some time and comes back, saying she was at the cafeteria. I still don't know whats going on outside of this room.

After preparing myself and grabbing my stuff, i left the room searching for my mom. She was leaning against a wall, two rooms away from here, talking to someone. She turned her face, allowing me to see who was she talking to, it was Anna. She looked so weak and pale, she looked up at my mom before puking again in the bowl in her hand. Whats going on, why is she here. I rushed to their place and helped her stand up.

"What's going on" i asked expecting an answer from one of them

"Lets just take her to the car, she's going to stay with us for today till she gets better. We'll explain everything there" my mom said helping me steady Anna, she still hasn't said anything yet.

We reached home, it felt like ages since i looked at it, when in fact it only has been 2 days or so. We went inside and sat in the living room, my mom took away our stuff and went cook something for us to eat.

"Anna" i said shifting myself to sit next to her

"Yeah ?" Her voice was kind of weak

"What happened at the hospital, why were you there. Did Justin do anything to you" i asked before being able to stop myself, hoping the answer would be no

"No of course not" she said softly

"Then why"

"Well, your body got really weak and you needed a kidney donation" she said then looked down on her hands. What !! She did what ??

"WHAT ? AND YOU ??" I couldn't believe it

"Yeah, i donated my kidney for you" she was kind of nervous, she shouldn't be

"Anna" i put my hand on her chin to make her look at me in the eyes. I was smiling wildly with tears almost blurring my vision.

"What you did is amazing, i can't talk right now, i don't even know what to say" i started crying, she really surprised me, like i never expected her to do something this big for me. Giving me part of her body would be the most amazing and meaningful gift of all time. It seems unfair at the same time, to have her let go of a part of her body to make me survive. I kind of felt bad, but the biggest part of me was really happy to have something from her inside of me, like literally.

"You don't have to say anything" she hugged me really tight. I buried my face in her neck, taking in every single bit of her scent, she smelled so good. Her head was on top of mine, kissing it gently and holding me really tight and close to her.

I love her, i really do, more than anything, and now i am sure even more and more that she loves me too. I pulled my face from her neck after what seemed like forever, looking straight into her eyes, i could never ever get enough of her, no matter how hard i try or what i do.

I leaned in kissing her deeply, passionately and strongly. My hands shifted to her waists, rubbing up and down, while hers were on my neck pulling me closer and closer as we deepened the kiss.

Whenever i touch her or kiss her i feel myself transform to a whole new world of our own, only the two of us living there together, without being distracted or disturbed by anyone else.

While moving my hands to her back, i heard someone clear their throat and i knew it was my mom. We both backed away gently.

"What are you doing" my mom asked, her eyes wide opened and her hand on her chest

"What does it look like we are doing" i said trying not to make Anna feel uncomfortable but it didn't help cause she blushed before coughing. After all we still didn't come out in front of anyone except our "boyfriends".

"I, i don't know" my mom said stumbling for words but she couldn't seem to find ones

"Mom, you should know by now that i love Anna more than anyone and anything, and i am more than sure that she loves me too. A guy was never able to make me feel what she did and i am so thankful for her"

"I can't just leave her, not now, not ever. If you want me to be happy, you should accept the fact that i am in love with the most beautiful girl in this world" i said, i don't know how the words came out of my mouth but all i could see is tears, i don't know if happy or sad ones. She took her time to clear her throat and comprehend what was going on.

"H-honey, of course i want you to be happy" she came and sat between the two of us

"And after seeing what Anna did for you, i am so happy you chose the right one" she said, hugging us both from each side, i felt like a big rock has been removed from my chest, i was so happy to hear and know that my mom is so understanding and loves what makes me happy without even judging me. Anna looked at me, happiness was so obvious in her eyes, i kissed her forehead as we pulled away from the sweet group hug.

Anna's P.O.V:

"Will you stay here with us again" Jess asked, her face lit us as it used to before

"I don't know anything yet"

"Did you tell Justin"

"Omg Justin, i forgot to talk to him !! He doesn't even know what happened" i rushed to my phone, calling his number

No answer

Voicemail

Voicemail

Voicemail

"Ugh Justin, where did you go, call me when you can, please"

"He isn't answering" i said after sending him few messages asking him to call me

"Oh well, he needs to know, unless you are planning to go back to him and leave again" her voice was shaky

"No no babe, never" i kissed her forehead which made her smile wildly

We went to bed, too tired to talk. She tried few times to make out with me but i felt this killing ache in my waist and stomach, it kept appearing harder and harder

"Ahhhh, uuuhhhhh" i groaned in hurt

"Anna whats wrong babe" "Anna whats wrong, whats happening to you" Jess shock me slightly, worried.

"It hurts, Jess, my stomach hurts so bad" i cried

She rushed out of bed to get some medicine and asked her mom to come over.

"Whats wrong sweetie" she asked

"My stomach is killing me" i cried in pain

"Wait here darling i'll get you some pills to decrease the pain for now" she said and exited the room for some time

Jess kept sitting next to me, holding my hand to make sure i am okay, her presence helped me. After taking two pills of whatever the medicine is, the ache diminished and i was able to sleep till the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow the twitter account of the story @SurprisingTurn for pictures and interactions with me, ilysm