F I F T E E N

Jessie's P.O.V.

I can't believe what just happened, this must be a dream, it has to be. Tears couldn't stop flowing on my cheeks rapidly, i don't know what should i be more sad about, the fact that she said she doesn't care about me or the fact that she hit me.

Liam was as shocked as me and even more, i have to explain myself in front of him and i am not ready to do it, i don't think i will ever be.

"Let's go back home and we will talk there" he said after what seemed like some time and i nodded quietly, i couldn't say a word, not yet.

The ride back home was so long and killing, i felt i was lacking air as seconds went by and as we were getting closer to the house. When we reached there, i walked in and sat myself on the edge of my bed, my mom wasn't here yet, Liam walked in after placing my bag in its place. His eyes were darker than ever, and his face was so gloomy and unread, i never saw him this way before.

"Now you can talk and answer all the questions that are hunting me down" he finally said after a while of staring down at me.

"I ... I ... I don't know where to start or what to say" i felt speechless, like i could never find the words that are needed for me to talk

"Just clear out your thoughts and i will be back in ten minutes" be said before going out and closing the door after him. Every single memory from the past year flashed in my head, me and Liam, me and Anna, the day she left, how i felt alone without her, everything.

Suddenly, the door opened again snapping me from my thoughts, i straightened and cleared my throat not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Okay, i am here to listen to everything you have to say"

"Anna was going through a very tough time when we first met, i helped her and made her stay in my house, after talking and having some private conversations she opened to me, and and uhm a lot of things were going on. She trusted me and i did too" i took a very long breath and let the tears wash my face again

"I started feeling something for her, something i never did before, and she uhm she kissed me. I couldn't help it" "i i'm sorry, i didn't........"

"You cheated on me with her, HER, I trusted you !" "I was an idiot letting her come with us and you were playing behind my back making me think you were best friends or sisters" this is the most angry face Liam can put on. He walked back and forth in front of me putting his head between his hands and looking to the floor. I stood up in my place and got near him.

"YOU LIED TO ME, YOU CHEATED ON ME"

"Liam please, please" i cried

He looked at me, hurt and sadness is obvious in his eyes, then he did the most choking thing i could think of, he slapped me. I didn't have time to gather my thoughts before he slammed me on the floor, leaving me cold and fragile. He pushed the door open and rushed out of the room.

My head was buzzing, my heart was shattering with every single thought and feeling. Everything hurt from head to toe, inside out. I needed to talk to someone to let it out, but this wont happen, i am alone now with no one to heal me or understand me.

I felt numb with nothing left to fight for or to look up to. I lost her, the only person who made me feel different and somehow happy. Then i lost him, the only one who cared for me since ages. I don't have anything left to lose.

After what seemed like hours of sobbing on the ground, i dragged myself to the bathroom, stood up facing the mirror. The girl in front of me looked so pale with large red swollen eyes that can fall out of her face in any second, her hair is a mess on her head and her nose is red as hell.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed a large razor, looked at it for some time before feeling it on my arms, it was cold on my boiling body. I stopped myself to open the water in the bath tub, boiling, i sat there for a while thinking of everything and crying then i dipped my head into the water and let go of myself for the last time. Everything went black.

Anna's P.O.V.

"Justin, i am really sorry for what happened today, i cant even explain myself, but i swear to god and to my love for you that i didn't ask her to meet or any kind of that shit" i said as i held his hand while we were lying in the bed, it was night by now

"I believe you babe, don't worry, and i am sorry i acted that way earlier i was just really shocked and didn't know what to do"

"I understand and i love you so much"

"I love you way more than you think Anna" he said before putting his lips onto mine and kissing me gently. This time, all i could feel was ache and hurt, i didn't know why but i just felt this soar thing in my throat and this huge rock on my chest preventing me to breath.

Something was wrong