S I X T E E N

*WARNING !!! THERE ARE GONNA BE A LOT OF MATURE CONTENTS HERE SO BE CAREFUL I JUST LIKED TO WARN YOU IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ SUCH SCENES ;) but im sure you do xD*

Anna's P.O.V.:

"Come to me Anna, i love you so much" she said while standing in front of the door, pleading. I didn't know what to say, she seemed so pail and sad, my heart ached at the sight of her broken and defeated in front of me.

"Come in" i nearly whispered and stood aside to let her in gently. She didn't raise her head to look at me for once which made me feel so curious, i came to her and put my palms on her cheeks to make her look me in the eyes. Her eyes were red swollen, like never before.

"I love you, i love you, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS SO BAD" she shouted and i tried my best to calm her down because if someone heard or saw us we would be in deep trouble.

"I think i love you too" i whispered

"I know you do, you don't think you love me, you actually do love me, don't you ever deny that please" she said and i nodded

She leaned in close enough for our noses to touch, and stared at me for a long time. I couldn't resist it, she was teasing me, so i just moved my head few tiny inches making my lips touch hers.

Everything inside of me crashed and stumbled at the touch of her soft mesmerizing lips, it was amazing to get to feel her and be this close to her again. My hands shifted from her face to her body, discovering every part again, her body didn't change a lot. She was still as beautiful as i left her and even more, she started pulling my hair as my hand reach out for her breasts from under her shirt, they are so good and kind of big.

Never breaking the kiss, i pushed my body even closer to hers, not wanting to get away. My breasts touched hers and so did our crotches. Omg it feels so fucking good. I rubbed my crotch into her slowly which made her moan in desire. She then pushed me slightly and gently, pulling her hands into my pants, rubbing as slow as she can

"Oh my god" "Jess* i moaned, which made her do more, she pushed her fingers in me, making me skip a breath then recover quickly, pulling her hair.

Then she moved her mouth from mine to my neck biting it so hard which made me cringe and open my eyes so fast.

I didn't notice i was sleeping on Justin's shoulder till i opened my eyes. I was soaked in sweat, barely being able to catch a breath.

That night was when i first moved into here, before becoming Justin's official girlfriend. It kept hunting me down every time i sleep, and i am so afraid of saying something in my sleep which will make Justin notice or anything.

I shifted in the bed not being able to sleep, Justin suddenly rose his head up, shit i just woke him up, whipping the sleep from his eyes and looking at me confused.

"Anna ?" He whispered

"Justin, have sex with me" i said before being able to stop myself and his eyes were about to pop out of his head. I needed him to make me forget about her cause she is hunting me down and i wont accept it. I know i sound selfish and unfair but i just have to or else i will cry till i die right here and right now

"What ?"

"Please"

"what's going o-" before he could continue i crashed my lips onto his, taking him off guard. He took few second to comprehend then he started going along with me, slowly and deeply. He reached out his hand to to the night stand behind him, turning the light on, not braking our kiss.

I was only waring a sweatshirt and pants with underwear beneath them. His hands moved to my stomach, drawing circles with his fingers causing me to shiver. Then he raised the shirt off my head and took it away by the help of me. My hands moved to his pants, sliding them down as he took them away with his shirt as well.