Chapter One~ Looking Into Blue Eyes

This story is going to be extremely long. It's going to have like 200 chapters. So probably a lot of drama and all that. Anyway, hope you like it.

*Kurt's POV*

I looked out my window and noticed a new family was moving in next door. I sighed and sat back on the couch next to Krist. Krist was my best friend and pretty much my brother. I didn't have anyone else but Krist. We told each other everything and we were always there for each other. Of course I still lived with my parents but they pretty much ignored me. They fought a lot to and sometimes it scared me. I was afraid my father would leave and forget about us and move onto a new life. He'd find a new son, daughter and a new wife. I didn't want to think about that so I pushed the thought away.

"So what's going on out there?" Krist asked as he crossed his legs and took a drink of water.

"Someone moving in next door." I said as I rolled my eyes and sighed. It's not like I hated people who moved in next to us but whenever they do we have to have dinner with them. I don't like to have dinner with families because I'm ashamed of my parents. They act so happy and perfect around everyone else but when it's just us they fight and scream.

"Let's bake them a cake and take it to them so we can meet them." Krist suggested.

"Krist we're not girls." I said with a chuckle.

"So?" He shrugged his shoulders and gave me a duh face.

"Well we don't just bake cakes. And anyway I'm not interested in meeting them. I'll be having dinner with them soon." I said as I put my feet up on the coffee table and looked at my converse.

"Yeah but they might have a son... Your age." He nudged my shoulder and winked. And yes, I am into guys. I mean not just any guy, but special ones.

"Krist, I don't care. No one would like me anyway." I mumbled.

He raised his eyebrows. "And why not?"

"Because no ones gay anymore. I mean, it's really hard to find love when your gay." I said as I looked down at my hands which were in my lap.

"It'll be alright Kurt. I know someone will come into your life. Your an amazing guy and any guy would go gay for you. I mean not me because I'm your best friend and well I'm just gonna shut up before I say something wrong." Krist said. He always made me feel so much better.

"And how am I awesome?" I asked.

He smiled. "Because you dyed your hair red. And you just kick ass. You play guitar, listen to awesome bands. I mean, how are you not awesome?"

I smirked and gave him a high five. "Thanks man. You make me feel so much better." He nodded and stood up and stretched.

"Well I better be going. Your parents will be here soon and I gotta go practice bass. If you need me call or come over." Krist said as he wrapped me in a hug. I hugged him back but let go after a few seconds.

He opened the door, winked at me then left. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I heard the back door open then shut. I looked and saw my mother walking in with my younger sister.

"Kurt, I see we have new movers. I want you and your sister to go invite them to dinner tonight." My mother instructed as she started putting away groceries.

"Really mom? Why do I have to go?" I groaned. My sister sat down at the table and started eating a sucker.

"Because Kurt I want you to. Just please do it for me and get that red out of your hair." She scoffed.

"Mom I can't. I just dyed it yesterday it'll probably be there for a while." I explained.

She sighed. "Your such a disgrace."

I punched the table. "If I'm such a disgrace then why'd you have me?"

She looked away from me and ran her fingers through her short hair. "Just please go invite them already."

I cursed under my breath and looked at my sister. "Your telling them." She gave me a nod and followed me outside.

"This is so stupid." I whined and followed behind her. She knocked on the door and threw her sucker down. I chuckled but stopped when someone opened the door.

"Sup?" A girl said as she looked my sister up and down then she looked at me and laughed.

"Nice hair." She rolled her eyes and giggled.

I smiled. "Thanks slut. Nice fat ass." I shot back but my sister playfully pushed me laughing.

"Who's at the door?" A boy said. He pushed the girl away and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows at him. I noticed he looked into my eyes so I quickly looked away.

"So, anyway our mom told us to come over and invite you guys over tonight at six o'clock. Be there or I swear I will-"

"Alright alright we'll be there." The guy interrupted my sister. She smiled at him then walked away.

"Sorry about my sister." I mumbled and walked away. I really didn't know what to say so I went back home. Tonight at 6:00 is going to be the worst time of my life.