chapter 47

surprisingly after Analia got here everyone seemed to calm down and think to themselves. Analia walks to me and gives me a smile

"will you walk with me?"

I  nod 

"yeah of course"

I stand up and she gives me another smile and starts walking I run up lightly to catch up and walk beside her

"this all must be so much for you"

I nod

"yes I didn't even know about you guys I just wanted a normal life"

I look down and sigh

"thats what most people wish for. you where never going to be normal since Mark and the other caught sight of you"

"what do you mean"

she turns to me and sighs softly and gives a soft smile

"Mark is a special person so are willford and Dark since they are egos the rule of life is different for normal people and you where never normal"

I go to speak but she interruptus me

"you had another life a life with Mark before he became like the way he is now. he cried as you died in his arm. you where restarted. he lost you and barred you but you came back of course as a baby and was put with the parents you remember."

I stare at her not having anything to say about this it gets up mind running just by the thought my life has all been lie. she gives me a soft smile and stares at the night sky

"this must be a lot for you but I do believe it is time you know the truth since you believed you where drug into this but really you where born into it"

"h-how Mark told me that it was only jack and him where the ones who got it or whatever. from the mansion!"

she looks down to me and closes her eyes sighing

"that because like I said you where born into this. jack is your dad"

I gasp

"b-but!"

she puts her hand up

"after Jack found out his condition he was a little sad mad all the emotions he was happy to life forever but he relied that this indeed came with consequences one night his and his girlfriend had a night together and she got pregnant and when Mark meet you he fell in love with you Mark does not know this he thinks Jack is younger then he is. you where never normal y/n. Jack passed it on to you and now he  is restarted sadly"

I stare at her

"that means all this time I have been taking care of my dad?!"

she nods

"that also means you developed egos from the very beginning the difference is you can actually die unlike them that and you are labeled as it your time to die and there is a reaper and angel after you which is a bit awkward"

she chuckles and looks up

"tell me more, please"

"well what do you want to know"

I think about it

"what is your relationship with blood?"

she looks up at the stars and sighs

"she was your first ego but I tended to watch over her she was a sad case. when I became a ego it tried to protect her but she wanted none of it I believe its because she just didn't want it and I was an angel. I still tried to be there for her then she got with Nate"

she closes her eyes tightly and huffs

"that boy was trouble and I knew"

I stare as she clenches her jaw

"he corrupted her the blood you have seen is different from the one I saw. its all of his fault I tried to warn her but she didn't listen and now they are infatuated with each other. I thought at first he was going to capture her but she went to him now she will do anything for him. she was a great girl. Nate was a corrupted soul from the start. it fits that he is a reaper"

she huffs and opens her eyes and looks at me

"I tried to save blood"

I nod slowly

"is Anti ok?"

I whimper softly

she nods

"he is in the ego world and is building his strength"

"why did he just give himself up like that"

she looks down

"he is hurt so you could say he wanted it"

"what of his is hurt, what wrong with him is he ok?"

"he suffers from a broken heart"

"from who?"

"he fell in love with blood and well as you know blood is not into him at all, she is to busy with Nate"

"poor guy"

she nods

"do you love someone?"

"yes I did"

"what happened"

"nothing bad I just became your ego I hope to find her again"

she looks up into the sky

"oh her?"

she chuckles

"yes, I fancy girl have a problem with it"

I shake my head

"n-no of course not! just didn't expect it I guess"

she chuckles more and looks at the stars. I smile at her and look at her sky as well I just found my new favorite ego

~~~~~a/n~~~~~

you guys can make her lover if you want its near the end and I don't plan on having her in but hey you can and if you do I will give you credit and have her talk about her and stuff more I hope you are enjoying this book I have worked hard and I hope you will enjoy the ending