chapter 30

hai stare at what used to be my son and turn around to all of the people in the room and yell out

"one of you better explain everything!"

mark nods and sits down and jesters for me to sit. all the others seem to have calmed down mark sighs and starts to talk

"ill try my best to explain this, first i guess ill hit how I'm alive."

i nod at him to continue

"i did die, but i came back to life. at first i didn't really understand it either but then i meet dark who was in my head at the time, he manipulated me to let him out and he killed me, but i came back and then willford was made, you see what makes me is not die is my house."

my eyes widen, dark killed him? i think i hate him more now.

"my house was magical and didn't realize i had mad ghosts that wanted me dead, one possessed my body and my best friends, that was jack"

wait what? jack and him were best friends but jack is a kid

"ill explain that in a bit, anyways over time that made dark and anti who is that guy behind you"

i turn around to see he was the one that grabbed dark hand he waves slightly

"that's not all, that house messed everything up, I'm supposed to me dead but dark made sure i wasn't dead, that is until i let him out"

"wait so how come you didn't die?"

mark gives a small smile

"because I'm registered as dead, i can never die, I'm basically dead, you see i can travel to different dimensions and every time i do that or i die i get a new ego, that's why you have her, i took you to this dimension"

i turn to look at the girl with blood red hair and eyes and she waves at me and smirks

"we will get back to her latter, you see because i took you here, were your not supposed to be i might of accidently got a reaper and angel after you"

"what does that mean?"

"a reaper is a person who hunts people who cheated death, your supposed to be dead right now, a reaper works for the devil himself and of course the angel works for heaven"

"so your saying that, these two people are after me and want to kill me"

mark slowly nods

my eyes widen, this is not happening, i have two supernatural beings after me

"now listen i know that is bad but its ok cause we are going to help" 

"wait so what happened to jack?"

mark sighs to himself

"what happened to jack is called a restart, its when the said person is killed twice in a short span of time"

i widen my eyes

"what happened?"

"he was walking across the street and two buses crashed into him and smashed him, but he has the same fate as me so he didn't die, just turned into a little kid, all of his egos got erased except for anti because he was the original, the original cant be killed..."

"so if that happened to you, you wouldn't die just become a kid"

mark nods

"and all my other egos would die, or disappear except for dark"

willford shifts slightly in his position on the couch, and sighs

"so i have a 'ego' because i was brought to this dimension"

mark nods

the girl steps up

"and these idiots don't like it because apparently I'm a bad ego"

she laughs and pulls me up

"i think its about time i tell you my name, the names, blood bath"

i shiver that doesn't sound good, neither does the fact that her eyes latterly look like insanitary, blood gives a laugh

"funny you say that! because dear if I'm insane so are you"

my eyes widen and i shake my head

"no.."

"I'm you aren't i?"

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~

there you go finally some explanation, i tried my best to explain it, is this book exciting yet! you have any questions then ask then i will answer them

Q: so what do you think about blood bath now?

Q: do you like my explanation of why this has happened?

Q: would you like to see more egos, if so who?

Q: who is your favorite ego?

Q: theorys?