chapter 2

I groan as I wake up. I open my eyes and see the carrage door. Its light out so I must have slept all night. I missed the party! I sit up and looked around. I looked to we're the driver was but I don't see him there. We're did he go?

I observe the carrage and see it's not that broken. I open the door and climb out. I get off the carrage and see I'm in the middle of the woods. The carrage didn't go very far from the road. I can still see it. If I follow the road it will lead me to Mark's. The real question is should I still go. I mean I could still see my friends right? If there still there.

Maybe they are even if there not I can still see Mark at least. I walk to the road and look around. I'm trying to find what caused the crash and we're my driver is. A lot of things could of happened to him. The question is what actually happened to him. I hope he's alright.

I mean many incidents could have happened. Like he could have been eating by a bear or kidnapped. Maybe even taken by the Jim's so he would have to answer there questions. As likely as the last seems I'm still unsure.

I look around and realize I have no idea we're I'm going. I mean yes there is a road here but is it even going to Mark's Manor? I mean there is only two options here. Go back the way i came and face all the reporters and crazy fans or I can head on hope this leads to Mark's Manor and see all my friends. I mean the second option seems way better then the first so I might as well choose that one because I would rather face my friends then the Jim's again.

I swear the Jim's give me nightmares. One time I had a dream that I was a Jim. I couldn't sleep after that it was to horrifying. I start to walk on the road. My dress trailing behind me. I look at all the trees as I walk by but they quickly become a sea of green, a very boring sight. I start to him a tune but then I remember that beats could be out here. I hope no Jim hears me. Let's just say I'm pretty creeped out by now.

I'm scarred something is going to attack me. Then again what could possibly attack me. My only guess is a bear or the Jim's. I'd rather have the bear. Then I hear rustling in the buses not far from me. I stop walking and look over. I was terrified. What if it was a bear? What if it was a kidnapper? What if it was the Jim's? I waiting for the best to come out.

Then a shadowy tall figure came out of the bushes. I quickly reconized him. It as my driver, Bill! I smile and quickly scramble over to him. When I reach him

I say "Bill, we're have you been, what happened, we're are we"

He replies back with

"I'm sorry madam but I didn't notice the root protruding into the road and lost control, after that I climbed out figuring you were safe and tried to find someone to help us but I couldn't find anyone"

After we talked for a little while we took a break when it became dusk. Bill made a fire. He told me he was going to get more firewood.

But he never came back