chapter 7

I run forward, two people closed the door I turn around as Willam and the detective are there. I start to think. What just happened! I'm so confused. We're is Damian? What just happened to Celene? What am I supposed to do? My mind was swirling with questions but none of them could be answered.

I hear screaming I look up and see the detective and William gone. The butler looks to me and the other person and says.

"There's only death now we must go"

He sets his hand on the other person's shoulder and then nods at me and leaves. I turn to the person and see them looking at the butler. I sigh and say

"What a great day it has been."

The person looks at me then the door and starts to look around weirdly. I start to leave the room. I look around the house. It's been such a long time ago I was here. I can just remember all the fun times we had together. I look down and sigh sadly. I look up and see a shadow. I follow it. It leads me to a mirror. The same one I saw before. The one I saw all the weird things in.

I look at it and just see my self my h/l and h/c is the same I glace to the side as a guest of wind blows in my face I look in front of me and see my h/l longer then before almost reaching the floor and my h/c now a bright red like a blood red. I gasp and step back suddenly I see the person from before drop and fall on the floor.

I scream and William runs down with a gun in his hand and points it at me. I gasp and say

"William its me, y/n put the gun down."

He's got this weird look in his eyes, it scares me I just don't know what it is. He looks to the gun and throws it away and strolls over to me I back away but he doesn't stop. He pins me agenst the wall and brings his hands up to trap me. I glance at him with fear. He leans forward and I feel his mustache tickle my face he says

"Are you afraid of me"

He pulls back to look me square in my eyes I shack my head and he chuckles and says

"Your lying I can see it in your eyes that you fear me."

The look in his eyes is something I never wish to see. I can't pin point what it is it's something different from the look he gave me in his room. This one had a different feel. Something that makes me feel uneasy. Its like insanity. I can see it in his eyes. He's unstable. He's, he's

Dangerous

He backs away and grabs Damian's cane that was leaning against the wall. He takes off his jacket and sits down like nothing happened. I slowly remove my self from the wall. I look at him he's just staring at me like I'm his prey and he's waiting for the right moment to strike. I look at the person on the floor and see there starting to get up. I gasp I thought they died. They get up slowly and stand. They turn around and back up when they see William.

He says stuff like I didn't kill the person and that he wouldn't. He sets Damian's cane down and starts to go insane basikly. He scares me is he ok I go to run after him when I turn around I see the person and see that the person is looking at Damian's cane I shrug it off and go to find William but it's just like he disappeared.

I look around more but I don't find him. I give up and go back to the front. I look at the mirror and notice it's broken. Did that person break the mirror. I wonder why if they did. I don't know what to do. We're did that person go? We're did William go?

I hear a noice then suddenly the door is opened and the Jims are there. I gasp as they rush me and ask me a million questions. I can't seem to answer them. I just stare they bring me out of the Mansion. They lead me out. They take me home and I go home. all my friends are dead except for one and he's gone insane.

What am I supposed to do know. I'm so confused. I'm always confused. What just happened? What happened to my friends? What am I going to do now? I guess time will only tell.

Don't worry were coming back this isn't the end of the story.