chapter 10

JK!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I stare at it. What is it doing here? In the graveyard wouldn't this be at Mark's Mansion. This is confusing. I look at it closer. It's a little dirty but other then that it's normal.

I run my fingers over the words. The enventation. I forgot about it. I just set it on a table after I herd that Mark was dead. I probably didn't even realize I did either. Still what is it doing here?

I look to German and think. Maybe I should, no but what if? I sigh at my jumbled thoughts. I stand up and look towards my car and the old dirty beat up road. I look down at the envelope in my hands and think. I clutch it and walk towards the car. German follows me. I open the door for German then get in on my side.

I set down the envelope and look towards German. I smile slightly and say

"Ready for a ride boy"

He barks in response. I put my seatbelt on and put my keys into the ignition. I back up and start on my way to my destination. Am I really doing this? Is this even a good idea? Maybe I should turn back. No! I can't I'm already heading there might as well continue.

I glace at German every so once in a while. He's fine that's good. The car hits a root but I get the car under control. I sigh as we approach our destination. Finally I can see it.

A huge Mansion is sight. I park my car but I don't get out yet. I look at the destroyed building. It has gotten that way from age. I look down and shake my head. Am I really going to do this?

Yes, I am. I get out of the car and German gets out on my side. I grab his leash and clutch it tightly in my small frail hands. I slowly aproch the door.

My hand ghosts over the door nob. I suck in a breath and put my hand on the cold metal. I slowly but surely open the door. I walk in and see the broken mirror. It's the first thing I see.

I walk towards it almost in a trance I put my finger on it. That's when I hear a footstep. I gasp and look towards it in fright. I cut my finger in the process. I hiss out in pain and bring my finger in my view.

It's bleeding from a big slash agenst the glass. (Idiot)

I watch as my blood hits the floor. As I'm looking down at it I suddenly feel a force push me agenst the wall near the mirror. I gasp at fright again and make an oof sound as my back collides with the wall.

I look up and see.

No! It can't be. But hes dead

My eyes grow wide as I'm at a lost for words. The man above me chuckles a dark and demonic chuckle and says

"Hello princess, did you miss me"

I can't make a sound I can't see to do anything but stare at his eyes. His eyes. Oh his eyes. There so, how do I put this. It's just were the color used to be there's black but not the white part that's still there. I look at them and it feels as if I'm under this spell and I can't look away. He has a blue and red around him. I just don't know how to explain it because I have no idea why I feel this way or what the fuck is going on.

He chuckles again and smiles. He had my hands pined agents the wall above my head. He moves my arms to lay on his shoulders as he pulls me forward forcing me to hug him. He says

"You have no idea how long I have waited to see you again, y/n don't worry I'll make you feel right at home. I'll treat you like a princess! Remember princess."

He moved his face to be right next to my ear and says in his really demonic and deep voice he says

"Your mine"