chapter 8

I gasp and shoot up. Another nightmare. They never seen to stop. Ever since my dearest friends died I have had the same dream since then. This one thought went through all of it. It bothers me. It was such a long time ago but I am contiantly reminded about it by these damn dreams. I haven't made any friends since then. I couldn't. I have a fear they will die so I just keep to myself. I don't talk often. I hate being alone. I hate it so much I had to get something to make me feel better.

That's how I have my dog, German now. He's my best friend we do everything together. Literally. He's laying on my bed right now. He's asleep. At lest one of us can get sleep. He's the only one I talk to. People think I'm insane for talking to a dog but I think he listens, no I know he does. I get out of bed and look at the clock. Three a.m. it's always three a.m. I don't get why it's always fucking three but it getting on my nerves. I need sleep. I huff out and walk downstairs.

My job is very much changed. I still have news people after me. Jim's are still there. Of course they are. They are still named Jim. I still act sometimes but my big thing is singing now. I don't dance that often. I'm to tired. I can't handle it, I can't. I constantly have black circles under my eyes but oh well its normal. I walk downstairs and get some cereal. I set my bowl down and start to eat.

It was such a long time ago were my friends and I could have a good time. I miss that. I miss them. Why did this happen to me. Why? After that I looked down and sighed. I pick up my bowl and slam it down into the sink. I lay my hands on the sides of the sink and look down at my bowl. I run one of my hands into my hair then down my face as I pull back and look towards the stares.

Today I had to an audition for one of the upcoming movies were I'm supposed to play a depressing girls that finds happyness. It's going to be easy to play her part. I'm just going to have to act happy. I tend to seem like depressed person and I really am. If your dearest and closest friends died all at once you would to. It could drive some even mad, or insane even. Glad I didn't go mad.

I climb up the stairs and get throw some clothes on and take a shower. I stay in the shower for a long time letting the hot water hit my back. I leave the shower when the water turns cold. When I exit I notice that German is up I smile and say

"Hey, buddy"

He barks and gets of the bed and comes up to me I neal down and start to pet him. He licks my face and I smile and hug him. My life is slowly getting better. I'm slowly moving on. Let's hope nothing terrible happens soon to stop my moving on.

Silly y/n like you could get over us,
Don't lie to yourself
I'm coming soon.
Prepare yourself