chapter 18

Warning what's about to happen in this chapter is grusum. I do not like this sort of stuff but it must happen for the book. Read with caution

I was trembling with fear. What is he going to do? His eyes are fearce with anger and the blue and red hue around him is more intense. Dear God I need to get out!

I reach my hand to grab the handle so maybe I can turn it and run out. My hand touches the cold metal but before I can turn the nob I'm torn away from the door. Dark throws me to the floor and I land on my side and hiss out in pain. Dark begins to speak

"You think you can just leave! You just got here! You can't leave me to be all alone again! You said you understand that, well I guess you were lieing and I hate liers!"

He grabs my throat and hoistes me into the air. I gasp for breath and look dark in the eyes. His eyes show no remorse. In fact his whole face shows no emotion at all.

Dark throws me to the ground roughly and I start to cough and weez. Tears start to fall down my face and I say

"I do know what it's like, it does things to you, I know that! I wasn't lieing but you hurt German and he was the only one there for me when no one was there! I have to do what's best for him and me and right now that's is offiously to leave!"

His cold stare turns into one full of rage. His eyes become ferirce and his face scowels, it frightens me! He yells out!

"You chose a dog over me!"

I stand up. Suddenly with a lot of courage and say

"That dog has always been there for me! He is what made me keep going! He gave me a purpose and he got me! That dog with never be anywhere close to you in my heart and you will never replace him!"

He pushes me down. I gasp and look at him. He's very angery I mean very angery. He screams

"That dog is nothing compared to me!"

I smirk and say

"Your right he's way better then you ever will be"

He growls and in human growl and makes all my confidence disappear. I shake as he watches me like I'm his prey. He grabs my throat and forces me against the wall. He moves away but I can't move. My body is stuck to the wall. I look at him with fear. He says

"This is what happens when you love something else other then me!"

He turns to German and kicks him. I scream and cry but dark ignores me. He kicks him over and over again. I watch as blood falls on to the floor. The red substance dyes the carpet a bright red. Even then dark does not stop. He becomes more agressive and kicks German even harder.

German wimpers and yelps and cry out in pain. I can't do anything I can only watch. I don't want to do that but I can't turn my head and every time I close my eyes they open up again.

All I can do is watch as my best friend slowly dies.

I watch as German wimpers come to an end his crys stop and he stops moving. That's when I knew dark had went to fucking far.

I scream and cry and I finally can move. I drop to the ground and watch as dark leaves the room. He leaves with no remorse no anything. I look up and see Germans mangled body.

My mind's not every clear right now but one thing is

I fucking hate dark.