Chapter 16

Kelly's POV
When I came to I was in a cabin I think. I looked around and noticed Liam and Ashley on either side of me, we were all tied to a wooden chair, how the hell did we get here?

*Flashback*
Ashley,Liam and I were making our way to my car since I drove is to Derek's loft. Once we got out of the building something was wrong I could tell "hey do you guys feel that" I asked they both nodded nervously "Garrett" Liam said as he approached us "what do you want" Ashley asked "your alphas" Garrett smirked "and why do you think we'd tell you where they are" I spat and rolled my eyes. "I didn't expect you too anyways" Garrett smiled then stepped back, I was gonna ask what he was up too but I felt a sharp prick in my neck then everything went black
*end of flashback *

Shit that means Garrett's gonna try to kill Stiles,Scott and probably us. I heard Liam making noises "Liam" I called out, he just grunted "where are we" he asked "I have no idea" I answered. As Ashely started to wake up a girl most likely our age came in "ah...I see your all awake" she smiled "so what now? You have us" Liam said struggling against the restraints "where's Garrett" I asked. The girl rolled her eyes unamused with us "Garrett's off doing his part of the plan and for what happens to you....we're gonna have some fun" she smirked. After she said that 2 boys, who were probably the same age as us came into the room and infected us with something. I don't know what it was but it burnt like hell "who are you guys" Ashley asked in pain "we're the orphans kid" the girl said smiling with a evil smirk then pulled out a knife of her boot.

Stiles' POV
Scott decided that he should go look for Liam,Ashley and Kelly while Lydia and I go to Kat's house. We got to Kaitlyn's house, I knocked on the door "hey guys...come in" Kaitlyn said smiling. Once we were all in the house I noticed all the boxes around "whats going on here" Lydia asked "oh I was going through some old stuff....why are you guys here" she questioned curiously. Lydia and I shared a look "I need you to start that connection you told us about" I said "sure but why now" Kat asked "cause someone has Liam,Ashley and Kelly" Lydia told her "ok but stiles..... for the connection to work you need to really focus and it takes a lot of strength. Not to be rude but right now you look like shit" Kaitlyn explained. She wasn't wrong I haven't been sleeping, probably for the past couple days "I know but I can't think of another way to find them" I said now more stressed then ever. Kat looked at for a second like she was analyzing me then said "fine but I warned you" she said "sit" she added so I did. Kaitlyn took a deep breath "ok close your eyes and relax think about their scents...think about their individual scents" Kat softly said.

Lydia's POV
As Kat began to talk Stiles through this whole connection thing I noticed that Stiles looked like he was in some trance like state "think about them and them only. Think about Ashley and Kelly" Kaitlyn softly said "think about the way they act, move anything that reminds you of them" Kat added, Stiles started breathing heavier and quickly "Kat what's going on" I asked them stood up "I actually don't know" Kat softly said "i mean he could be feeling their pain  but idk" Kat added panicking. I looked over to Stiles who was still breathing heavy "Stiles" I called out but no response, I reached out to touch him but Kaitlyn quickly stopped me "hold on" she said to me and grabbed my arm "Stiles focus on them not their pain for a
second....focus on where they are.....please just focus on finding them" Kat said then let go of me. Stiles was still breathing heavy but all of a sudden his eyes shot open shining bright red with orange, Kat and I both stepped back a little "their in the cabin by the old hale house" Stiles said with a dazed look in his eyes. Kaitlyn got her phone "I'll call Scott" she said and I just nodded, I noticed that was slowly getting up "hey you ok" I asked them went over to help him " yea I'm fine" he replied softly smiling. We were making our way over to Kaitlyn "Lydia" Stiles softly called out then he started to fall "Kat hurry" I yelled. I lowered him to the floor, he was unconscious "yea....what the hell happened" she asked then rushed over to us. She kneeled down on the other side of stiles "he got up, we started walking then he fainted" I quickly explained "it's all the stress and lack of sleep, it got to him. This connection shit didn't help either" Kat explained "come on let's get onto him on the couch" Kat added then helped me pick Stiles up.

Scott's POV
Hailey, Kira, Malia and I were in the woods looking for Ashley, Kelly and Liam when Kaitlyn called "who was it" Hailey asked more worried then before answering put my phone back in my pocket "it was Kaitlyn, Stiles did it. Their in a cabin near the old hale house" I informed them "Well we're not that far so let's do this" Malia said. We continued walking when the scent of nervousness got stronger and I knew it was coming from Hailey "hey" I softly said to her, she turned to me while still walking "don't worry we're going to get them back" I reassured her. Hailey just nodded and gave me a smile, once we got to the hale house I said "ok she said near the hale house" we all started to look around "hey guys over here" Kira yelled pointing in the direction of a cabin "ok so what's the plan" Malia questioned.

Couple minutes later

We were all set up and ready, the plan was that Hailey was going to be on the other side of the cabin where she will shoot an arrow into the cabin to distract whoever's in there. When we saw three men step out of the cabin, Kira, Malia and I attacked.

Ashley's POV
After the arrow came through the window the girl with the knife, who was about to stab Kelly, stepped back from her then 3 men came out of the hallway. "Get out there now" the girl yelled, another 2 girls came out of one of the rooms "ready girls" she cheered "I think your alphas are here" she smirked at us. She was wrong though Scott was here but not Stiles, I have no idea how I knew that but I just had a feeling.....like I could feel that he wasn't here. There were growls outside and I'm pretty sure everyone in the cabin heard the 3 thuds outside as well. When Malia, Kira and Scott pushed the door open, the 3 girls all had knifes in their hands. One of the girls threw her knife and hit Malia in her leg, she cried out in pain and right after without hesitation the other 2 girls threw their knifes at Scott and Kira, they both cried out in pain "sucks that the other alpha couldn't be here but I guess this will work also" one of the girls said the pulled out a gun. As soon as she held her gun up Hailey shot her, I took a breath of relief they were finally dead.