Chapter 11

Stiles'POV
We stopped the test when we heard a bunch of noise in the hallway, we all rushed out of the classroom to see a lot of people on yellow hazmat suits. Some of them had so huge clear rubes in their hands as they walked into the lunchroom "everyone get back into the classroom now" ms Martin ordered then followed the the hazmat people "I'll be right back" Scott said the followed ms. Martin. When everyone got back into the classroom we were all sitting around "what of its smallpox " I blurted out "not likely smallpox was irraticated world wide 1979" the weird mole teacher said "well whatever it is their taking it pretty seriously...there's a bunch of trucks out there and I think you're dad" Malia said "i should call him" i said as i got up to search for my phonebut the teacher quickly dismissed that idea "they probably would've turned off the wifi and cell towers so that nobody can find out whats happening... no access to the outside world means no fuss" he told me while giving me a weird look

Scott's POV
"Scott you've been in there for awhile are you alright.... Scott" Ms. Martin yelled while banging on the locker room door that i locked for the past 5 minutes. I was out of the blue lossing control over the shift, i didn't know what to do so i rushed into the locker room and locked myself in. When i heard someone fumbling with the doornob i went and hid behind a set of lockers. Mr. Yukimura walked into the locker room "Scott" he called out. When he found me i was on the ground breathing heavily "get Stiles" is all i said then Me. Yukimura wqs off to get him.

Lydia's POV
Kira,Malia, Stiles and I with the other students were put into a line to get our blood drawn for some test "this is scaring me now what the hell do they think is going on here" I blurt out frustrated, Stiles gives me a hug "hey calm down everything will be fine trust me" he said smiling. I couldn't help but smile back until I notice he didn't look so good and now think I noticed the same thing about Malia earlier. Before I could say anything to Stiles Mr. Yukimura came and pulled Stiles out of the line and they both walked in the direction of the boys locker room "Malia are you alright" I asked her "yea I'm fine" Malia told me but I didn't believe her at all. It was Kira turn to get her blood drawn "you nervous??" The lady asked Kira and she just nodded "don't worry it'll be quick" the lady reassured Kira. When the lady touched Kira's skin with the needle a shot of electricity hit the lady's yellow hazmat suit. As the lady was rushed out of the school Kira stood there is shock "Kira....Kira come on" Malia said as she snapped her back the reality. Kira, Malia and I quickly left the line and rushed into a random classroom "what the hell happened" Kira asked breaking the silence "I don't know but we'll figure it out" I reassured her. "Guys" Malia slowly said the showed us her claws "what are you doing" Kira asked "it just happened by its self" Malia hissed at us. What is going on, then all of a sudden someone started playing with the doornob, Malia hid her hands behind her back but luckily it was Stiles who came in "why are you guys in here" Stiles asked confused. I explained what happened "ok something weird is going on follow me" he said as he left the classroom and we followed. We walked into the boys locker room to see Mr. Yukimura standing and Scott on the ground, his eyes started to flicker from brown to red until they completely went brown "you're eyes are still brown" Mr. Yukimura said and with that Scott let out a sigh and stood up. "What's happening"  Malia asked "it seems whatever is causing the other students to get sick is causing you guys to lose control of you're shifts" Mr. Yukimura explained to all of us. W all looked at each other in shock "ok but we can't stay here with everyone else" Stiles said breaking the silence between us "yea but where do we go... we can't leave the school" Kira informed us, it went quiet again "the hale vault is under the school" Malia blurted out "and I know how to get there" she added "ok so let's go then" Scott said.