Chapter 1

The pics above are of kelly and ashely

Stiles'POV
"Stiles wake up school" my dad said as he opened my door "remember I'm working a late shift tonight" he added as he walked down stairs. I got out of my bed took a shower got ready for school. I went downstairs grabbed my keys and went to ho pick up Scott. "Hey bro" he said as he got in and slammed the door "really can you not slam the door" I said "who cares not to be rude but this Jeep is a piece of..." He was saying before I interrupted "I dare u to say that, my Jeep is a piece of what" I asked knowing what he was going to say. This Jeep is my baby "nothing" he said and we both laughed "so how was training with Kelly and Ashely yesterday" he asked "it was fine, Ashely is still having some trouble controlling her self " I sad while keeping my eyes on the road "what you gonna do tonight its a full moon" Scott asked "she says that she will be fine tonight" I replied waiting for him to get mad "and you believe her" he asked. I parked in the school parking lot and said "I have faith in her" , "alright then" he said as we both got out my car. We both walked into the school we saw Lydia and Kira both rush up to us "hey guys what do u think about having a party at my grandma's lake house tonight" Lydia asked "it be fun let's do it" I replied. The bell rang and we all went to class.

Hailey's POV
Liam and I walked onto the school together right when the bell rang "later" he said as he kissed me on my cheek "bey" I said doing the same. I rushed to class "your five minutes late" my teacher said as he opened the door "does five minutes really matter" I said, he rolled his eyes and walked back to his desk. I walked in and took a seat beside Kelly one of Stiles betas. Before Stiles bit Kelly and Ashely I knew them already, they are two of my best friends. One night they saw Liam in his wolf form and instantly asked to be turned so Stiles offered. "Hey do you wanna come over to my place and watch movies with Ashely and i" Kelly whispered "sure " I whispered back.

After class

Class was finally over. Kelly and I look I g for Ashely when we both got a text. I checked my phone "u r invited to my party tonight at my lake house see u there -Lydia (3)" the text said. "I guess we're going to a party instead" I said smiling. Ashely ran up to us "did u get the text" she asked "yes we did" Kelly said "are you going " I asked Ashely "of course I am why" she said giving me a smile "cause your not the best at controlling your self yet " Kelly said "stiles said he trust me so I'll be fine" she said. I hope she's right.

At Lydia's lake house

Lydia'pov
Stiles and I go to the lake house, I got out my car and opened the door "hey I invited Kelly and Ashely are they gonna be OK" I asked because I don't think it be OK to have two out of control werewolves with a group of people. "They will be fine....I think...they will for the most part they have control" he said as he put the bags on the table. "So I order the pizza and keg already all we have to do is set up" I said. Stiles walked up to me and kissed me on my forehead "we have 2 hours to set up how about we have some gun first " he said "oh what do u have in mind" I asked him smiling "wanna make out" he said pulling me closer "do you really think if you ask me like that I will say yes" I said pulling back a little "maybe" he said with the cutest face "your lucky I love you" I said then he crashed his lips into mines. After a while we ended on the couch I pulled and said "we can continue after we set up" , "fine" he sighed I hot off of him and he got up. He should know by now I always win. After 2 hours people started showing up. Stiles went yo his house to freshen up.