Chapter 5

Stiles'POV
"Are you OK" Lydia asked I think everyone could feel that she's been crying. "I'm fine" she replied giving us any obvious fake smile. I was going to say something until Derek interrupted "OK lets start" he yelled. I'm starting to regret this idea now. "OK so Ashley your gonna fight Malia" Derek explained "how is this going to help me" she asked with her arms crossed "this will help you learn control" I said reassuring her "Or you'll get your ass beat". Derek added Lydia, Kelly,Derek and I moved closer to the wall to give them space. Malia started circling Ashley, I could tell Ashley was a little intimated cause Malia already shifted "are you gonna swing first or..." Malia said smirking. In response Ashley growled and charged at her, when Ashley punched her but missed Malia grabbed her arm and pushed her to the ground. "Is this really gonna help her" Kelly whispered to me "I hope it does" I answered "let's try this again" Derek yelled as Ashley got up and into a fighting stance " Ashley you swing first" Derek added and she just nodded. Ashley ran up to her and managed to punch her this time then Malia grabbed her arm and flipped her over her shoulder and onto the ground. This time the wave of anger coming from Ashley was unbelievable, she got up and tackled Malia to the ground. Malia was able to push Ashley off and into a wall hen Derek grabbed her and chained her to the wall. Ashley was growling and snarling at us with her claws out, it was like she let the wild in her take over with out even trying to regain control."Ashley calm down try to find an anchor" I gently said as I walked closer to her. She started pulling in the chains more and growling louder "look Ashley" I said as I crouched down in front of her " I know you think your alone and that no one cares but that's not true you may not have your mom and dad here with you but you have friends that care about you a lot so think about one of them and find an anchor" I added hoping that it gets through to her. It took a while but she finally shifted back and calmed down.

Lydia'pov
"Who's your anchor" Derek asked Ashley as he unchained her "I don't want to tell right now" she replied as she stood up. My phone started ringing so I answered

Me: hello

Other person: hello is this Lydia Martin