Chapter 4

Stiles' POV

When I saw the spark that came from her laptop when I touched it, I pulled my hand away quickly "what was that" Lydia said while pressing every button on her laptop "maybe it overheated" I answered. Obviously she didn't realize that I caused the spark or at least I think I did. Its weird when I touched... "stiles" Lydia said as she touched my shoulder "yeah" I replied as I kind of moved from her "are you ok" she asked giving me a concerned look "yeah im fine" I lied "ugghh stupid laptop good thing I have another one" she said to her self "did you send the list to the other one" I asked "of course I'll got get it" she replied As she left the room I looked down at my hands, when I touched her laptop I felt a spark then a whole bunch of energy rushed through out my body. It felt good it feels like im stronger, more powerful right now. Lydia walked back in with her other laptop and sat back down besides me "anyways you're worth 60 million and Scott is worth 25 million but Scott is a true alpha" she said looking at me waiting for a answer "that's weird" I replied. to be honest I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying there is just so much going on right now "what's wrong" Lydia asked as she closed her laptop "what do n you mean" I asked "your distracted what's bothering you" she asked "I need a way to teach Ashley control cause what im doing is not working" I said. only thing is this is not the only thing that bothering its just one of 6the many things. "then why don't you asked the person who taught you control for help" Lydia said smiling "Derek...im not having him punch her ripeditly" I hissed at her "just talk to him and see how he can help" she demanded "wait did you find the other password" I asked, I completely forgot that's what she's been doing today. " I tried almost everything I can't find that stupid password" she yelled in frustration "its ok" I said hugging her "maybe you need help from another banshee" I suggested "i don't k now any other banshee" she hissed at me "malia does" I answered "how do you know" Lydia asked "when we were in eichen house together she told me hat some girl named Meredith and she's a banshee" I said "so I guess we're both going to Derek's loft tomorrow" I added.

Lydia'pov
Stiles and I went to Derek's loft. When I opened the door no one was there "hey I know your here Derek come out wherever you are" stiles said smirkingly. Derek came downstairs and said "what do you want","we need your help " stiles said "with what" he asked as he walked over to the couches, we did the same then I asked "do you k ow were Malia is" , "she's here" Derek replied "why" stiles asked "I would be the one to tell you" Malia chimed in as she came downstairs "tell us what" I asked "I left beacon hills with Derek cause he told me that Peter was my real father" Malia said "what" stiles and I said in unison "I had to make sure" she added as she sat down on the couch across from us. "I'm sorry your related to him" stiles blurted out he's an idiot so I punched him in his arm. He gave me a confused face and I just shock my head "what do you need " Malia chuckled "do you remember Meredith " stiles asked "yea why" she asked "is there any way we can talk to her" I asked "no sorry o my family a d she has none" Malia replied. I sighed then nudged stiles reminding him of what he needs to do "oh... Um Derek do you think you can help me teach one of my betas control" he asked