🔥Fifty-Nine🔥

Song: If These Walls Could Talk- 5 Seconds of Summer 

"Alright, love birds. It's time to rise and shine!" Tobias teased, and I cracked open one eye to glare at him. "We have big plans today."

My eyes fluttered open, and I shot him a sickly sweet smile. "Do those plans involve digging your grave and burying you alive? Because if so, I'll definitely be all for it."

Tobias's face paled, but he quickly covered it up with a glare, I winked at him, making sure to flash my fangs, and he rolled his eyes before zipping to the door.

"I feel so honored to be the target of your games, Mel." Tobias glared again, backing away even more. "Come down when Theo's awake and you're not so moody."

Tobias bolted out of the room, and I let out a soft giggle. Theo's arms tightened around me, and I glanced up to see the corner of his mouth quirking up.

"Someone's bright-eyed and bushy tailed this morning." He rasped, and I chuckled, stretching my arms above my head.

"Of course I am. It's the day of your brother's death."

"Easy there, killer." Theo chuckled. "Tobias might be an idiot most of the time, but he has our best interest at mind."

I glanced at him, raising my eyebrow. "Our best interest?"

"He ships Thelody."

"Thelody?"

"Our ship name."

I slowly sat up and stared at Theo, my eyes wide and my mind completely and utterly confused. What was the nonsense he was speaking? Our ship name? Were we thirteen year old girls? The last time I heard of a ship name was when I made one for me and Justin Timberlake when NSYNC was still a heartthrob.

"How, may I ask, does your idiot brother know what a ship name is?" I questioned, and a boyish grin crossed Theo's lips.

"Tobias is a true fanboy at heart. He's obsessed with those girly things, but he would never tell a soul."

I busted out laughing, and Theo laughed with me. When I calmed down, I noticed the genuine smile that had grown on his lips, and suddenly, he seemed like he was glowing.

"What?"

His smile grew bigger. "Nothing. I just missed your laugh. I missed seeing you smile."

I swallowed hard, looking away from him. "I can't... Please don't, Theo. There's so much that happened and I can't handle that yet."

"I was just saying, princess. I missed being able to see your smile every day, especially considering I was the one who took it away."

"Dammit, Theo, How am I supposed to believe that?" I glared at him, and he flinched. "You can't just expect me to forgive you and fall back into your arms after everything that happened. Just because you saved me last night and ended Harper doesn't mean that everything else can just be forgotten."

Theo sighed, running his hand through his hair. "I'm not asking you to forgive me, Melody. I wouldn't expect you to after everything that I've done. But we can't keep fighting and distancing ourselves further. Not just for the pack's sake, but ours as well."

"I never wanted to fight, Theo." I admitted, looking at him. "But you weren't exactly a saint with how you pushed everything too far."

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry yet, princess. I don't feel like any apology could ever fix what I have done."

"I'm guilty too, and I fully own up to what I've done," I replied, looking away from him, "But I don't think sorry could ever heal the pain you've given me."

Theo sighed. "Then what can I say? What can I do to have you back in my life."

I glanced at him, noticing the genuine guilt in his eyes. "If you really care about me, and you really want to work things out," He held his breath, "then you'll wait for me."

"Anything," He breathed, grabbing my hand. "I'll wait forever if it means you won't leave for good."

I nodded, but then he grabbed my waist, pulling me flush against him, and I gasped. "What are you doing?"

"We may not be on good terms right now," His lips moved closer to mine, and I froze, "But I've been without you for months, and I just... I need to remember what I had."

His eyes flickered between my lips and my eyes, and he slowly started leaning in. His hands slowly moved down to my hips. We were inches apart, our breaths mingling together, as his hot, minty breath fanned against my face, sending a chill down my spine. After so much anticipation, he closed the gap between us. Our lips clung to each other like a patient on life support, and I hadn't realized how much I had missed him until that very moment. And even though he needed to be put through a hard time, and even though I hadn't forgiven him yet, that kiss was something we both needed without even knowing it.

Theo flipped us over so he was hovering above me, and I hooked my hands around his neck. He used his elbows to support his weight, and he kissed me more passionately when I pulled him closer, as if begging for him to be near to me, and he gladly obliged. His hands moved from my hip to caress my cheek, and I leaned into his touch.

"We should probably go downstairs..." I mumbled between kisses, and he only kissed me harder and more passionately, his hands traveling up and down my sides.

Theo bit my lip before kissing me again. "They can wait. This can't."

And wait they did. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey, loves!

Sorry I'm updating so late, I worked this morning and then I've been redoing my room. Ya girl is exhausted 😪

THIS SONG IS A BOP. THE WHOLE YOUNGBLOOD ALBUM IS A BOP. 5SOS DID SO WELL, AM PROUD OF MY BOYS

How did y'all feel about Tobias in the beginning? Theo and Melody's talk? What they did even though they aren't necessarily on the best of terms? ;)

Make sure to comment, vote, and spread the word!

Thanks for reading!

Much love,

-Abby