🔥Two 🔥

Song: Rather Be- Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne

Theo led me into the beautiful mansion. When the front door opened, I was awestruck by the alluring glass chandelier hanging over the room, and two white staircases that led to an elegant balcony. The walls were beautifully painted maroon, causing the staircases to reflect well. The hardwood floors were polished to perfection-- so polished, I could almost see my reflection in them-- and soft music echoed through the house.

"They're probably in the living room. Follow me." We walked down a long hallway--also painted maroon-- until we reached another door. Theo opened the door, and I saw a huge living room with a couch and two love seats, two chairs, a flat screen TV, a plethora of movies, a Wii, and an Xbox. Music was playing from the stereo in the corner of the room, and Call of Duty was on the TV.

Sitting on the couch were three guys, all who had dark or light brown hair, and on one of the love seats were four girls, all who looked like they were models out of a magazine. Looking at them made me wonder if I would fit in there. Sure, I had a nice body, but their bodies were every girl's dream. It wasn't like I was skinny, I was slightly chunky; I didn't have a thigh gap, and my stomach wasn't entirely flat. Mom always told me it was because I ate well, and I was healthy, but let's be real. Every girl has an ideal picture in her head of how she should look based on what she's seen in the real world.

"Excuse the children. They tend to be immature idiots at times." The boys glared at Theo, and the girls laughed it off before flashing him their fangs.

"We aren't immature. It's our day off, bro." The guy with dark brown hair (who slightly resembled Theo), replied, and Theo glared back at him.

"There are no days off. You all should be training."

A girl with ombre hair scoffed, pushing her hair over her shoulder. "Train, train, train. I swear that's the only word in your dictionary."

"Whatever. We're off topic." Theo shook his head and motioned towards me. "This is Melody, our newborn."

The girls immediately rushed to me, and the first one to reach me was the one with ombre hair. She had the prettiest brown eyes, and I noticed they were the same as Theo's. She smiled widely, flashing her dazzling white teeth. "I'm Hazel, Theo's amazing little sister."

Theo barked out a laugh and patted her shoulder. "Flattery gets you nowhere, sis."

Hazel glared at him and smiled at me before walking back to the couch.

"I'm Annabelle, and the twins are Bailey and Bambi." Another girl with blonde hair greeted, with two identical girls stood behind her, smiling. She leaned by my ear and whispered, "Don't let Theo push you around too much. He doesn't save just anyone."

I glanced over at Theo, who sent me a questioning look. Annabelle winked at me, and the twins smiled again before walking back to the couch. Theo mumbled something under his breath before he turned towards the boys, who were still playing Call of Duty. With the snap of his fingers, the TV turned off, causing the guys to glare daggers at Theo.

"We have a newborn, which means get off your lazy asses and introduce yourself. Comprende?" The boys rolled their eyes, but complied.

"Hey, I'm Tobias. Theo's younger, hotter, and very single brother." He winked at me, and I chuckled. Theo glared at his brother, and I wondered why he would. Was he threatened by his brother? Of course not, that would be ridiculous because we just met and love at first sight wasn't a real thing. But I would never deny Theo's attractiveness. He had a certain look to him capable of making a girl drool just at the mention of him. "I'd ask you out, but judging by the glare I just received, I'm guessing he's already called dibs. I'll still be available when he's out of the picture, though."