🔥Twelve🔥

Song: &Burn- Billie Eilish ft. Vince Staples

Three days.

I had been locked in my room for three days. Theo wasn't backing down. I did nothing but stare out the window, sunbathe on my balcony, which proved to be impossible since the sun burned my skin (Theo took my daylight ring), and drew stupid little doodles in my notebook. I was borderline insane.

It was around noon on Saturday when I heard shouting and things being thrown around downstairs. Since I wasn't allowed out, and my door was locked from the outside, I had no idea what was going on. The fight lasted for about ten minutes, and then I heard the front door fly open. Curious, I leaned against the door to see if I could hear anything.

"You will pay for this, Theo, Hazel, and Tobias! We will be back!"

The front door slammed closed, and the whole house rattled.

"Lock all the doors and windows! This house is on lockdown! Hazel, go see if Melody is still in her room!" Theo's deep voice commanded, and even though I heard his voice all the time, it sounded weird. Stressed for sure, but worry was laced through the stress. He didn't need to worry about me. I already knew how he felt after our last fight.

Footsteps neared my room, and I jumped on my bed. The locks on my door clicked, and Hazel walked in. Her hair was messy, and her shirt was torn on the side. Blood dripped from her nose, and she looked like she had been hit by a bus.

"You heard?" She asked, and I nodded. Hazel closed my door before sitting beside me on my bed. "Some vampires from Blake's pack came here. One of them we know a little too well, and I think Theo was a little too shocked."

I nodded again, though I groaned at the mention of him. I wouldn't have cared if he lost his ring and went outside to melt like the Wicked Witch of the West.

"What happened to you two? Three days ago you were all over each other." I shot her a glare, and she busted out laughing. When she finished laughing, I told her how Theo tried to distract me, and how I tried to do the same. I even told her about... Our moment. "You made out with Theo, and then he decided to lock you in your room, and not let you around us? That's messed up."

"He isn't letting me eat either." Hazel's jaw dropped, and she immediately hopped off the bed, storming towards the door. "He told me about Blake. I didn't know it was my boyfriend."

She stopped in her tracks, facing me. Slowly, she walked back over, a sad expression on her face. "Blake is like that. He plays every girl, and eventually, he takes them for his pack. You... Well, you were the challenge. He didn't want a mind deceiver because of how dangerous they are, which is why he wanted to be killed."

"But when they saw me, I was still human. How could they know I was a mind deceiver without me being a vampire yet?"

"It's in your smell. We can easily figure out what kind of vampire you could potentially be by your smell, and you happened to have the mind deceiver smell." She explained, and I nodded slowly, taking it all in. A second later, my bedroom door slammed open, causing Hazel and I to jump out of our skin.

"Hazel, you've been in here long enough." Theo growled, and Hazel rolled her eyes. When his eyes landed on me, he zipped over to me and wrapped his arms around me, whispering, "You're okay."

Usually, I would have hugged him back, but not after everything he said. Not after everything he did. So, I pushed him away, turning away from him.

"You can't tell me what to do. I'm twenty, and I can decide whatever the hell I want to do." Theo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, causing his leather jacket to tighten. As much as I hated him, I couldn't help but love that leather jacket. "Oh, and what the hell do you think you're doing? Not feeding her? Not letting her around us? She's in this pack just like the rest of us. Just because she's not Willow doesn't mean you need--"

"Shut the hell up, Hazel! Don't tell me about Willow when you can't get over Parker! It's been five years, move on!" Tears filled Hazel's eyes, and that's when I knew I needed to step in. Hazel didn't deserve that. She did everything to help Theo.

"Really, Theo? At least she doesn't throw other people around just because the one she loved left. Man up." Theo's glare moved to me, and the way his eyes melted to red sent a chill down my spine.

"You wanna talk? Blake picked Willow over you. That says a lot."

He went there.

"I don't need Blake, and I sure as hell don't need you. Don't try to get under my skin because it's not going to work. She is your sister, and you have no right to judge her when you're still hung up on Willow after how many years, Hazel?"

"Twelve years."

Hazel sent me a grateful smiled, and I smirked at Theo. His angry glare turned soft for a split-second, but he covered it up by turning off his emotions.

"Whatever. That's no longer the matter." He closed my door and leaned against it. "Blake's pack is getting stronger. More powerful. He's making Maggie into himself, so every power he has, Maggie gets. If she gets more powerful, we could potentially lose to them, and our pack would be over, along with the rest of human existence."

"That's a little exaggerated, don't you think?" I asked as he glared at me. Theo walked so close to me, I ended up hitting a wall, and there was only about an inch of space between us.

"No, because their plan is to wipe out humanity. Is that what you want?" I rolled my eyes, pushing his chest.

"No, but if you think I'm going to do anything with you, you're definitely insane."

Theo rolled his eyes in response before he faced Hazel. "Leave. Now."

Hazel shot him a glare, gave me a sad smile, and walked out of the room. Great. I was left alone with Satan himself.

"I believe you're forgetting that I am the leader here, and I have all control over you." I sarcastically laugh, pushing him away more.

"You don't have any control over me. I am eighteen, and I make my own decisions without the opinion of you." I hissed, and he snickered as his eyes turned fully red without an ounce of white.

"Oh really? All I have to do is be this close to you," He moved towards me until there was no space, and he had to place his hands on the wall, "and kiss you anywhere, and you're automatically under my spell. Or did you forget that you cling to my every touch?"

My whole body heated up. As much as I wanted to deny it, I knew he was right.

And I hated it.

"You are sick. You're sadistic. I don't see how anyone could ever love you." Theo moved away from me, a sinister smirk playing on his lips.

"What does it matter if they love me? I don't plan on loving them back." With that, he winked and walked out of my room, making sure to lock every lock on my door.

And you wonder why Willow left.

He unlocked my door to glare at me.

Don't forget where I can take you.

With the snap of his fingers, I was back in the same dark, ominous room where they burned me. I glanced around to see that Theo wasn't there, but the ties and matches were on a table. As I looked at them, I could feel the burn of the match against my skin, and I winced with pain. I closed my eyes hoping that it would take it away, and when I opened them, I was back alone in my room.

And I really wanted to hit something. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey, loves!

I am finally back into my writing groove and it feels GOOD. Can't wait for y'all to see all of my new stuff :)

How did you feel about the talk between Hazel and Melody? Theo's mood switch  (haha), and when he came at Melody like that!?

Teaser: Your Thelody hearts are gonna explode after this game of truth or dare..

Make sure to comment, vote, and spread the word!

Thanks for reading!

Much love,

-Abby