twenty six ⇄ velvet and cherries

Start from the beginning

yoongi started to help (he had grabbed a few trash bags before leaving the office) he began to pack jimin's clothes into the bags. jimin packed everything in his drawers into his suitcase.

there were only a few things he didn't care for that he left (things that jeongguk bought him.)

that's when jeongguk appeared.

"jiminie? what are you doing?" jeongguk asked, "and why is he here?"

"get away from me, jeongguk," jimin spit. he glared at jeongguk.

"what?"

"i know you cheated," jimin said coldly. he continued packing.

"did he tell you?" jeongguk sent a venomous glare to yoongi.

"yes, and im glad he fucking did," jimin said.

the two, jeongguk and yoongi, had never seen jimin so mad. sure, they'd seen him be upset, but never angry. the two were drastically different emotions.

"jimin, baby-"

"dont call me that," jimin stopped him in his tracks. yoongi could only watch.

"jimin, just let me expl-"

"then explain, jeongguk! explain to me, why did you cheat? why did you say those things? why'd you fuck tae, and hoseoK? why'd you lie, and tell them you broke up with me?" jimin asked.

jeongguk just stared.

"i don't need your explanation. i just need you to know that i'm done with you, for good," jimin said. he continued packig.

jeongguk reached forward, trying to grab jimins wrist. that's when the oldest of the three sprung into action.

"dont touch him," yoongi growled, trying to pry jeongguk off of the shortest. jeongguk pushed back.

jimin could only watched, immediately feeling panicked as the two played a small game of push-and-shove or tug-of-war before yoongi swung his fist into jeongguks jaw. the youngest stumbled back a bit, his fingers digging harshly into yoongis bicep before he mimicked the action.

jimin felt like crying.

he stood between the two, shoving them apart. he was surprised he didn't get punched, as he was directly in the middle of it.

"fucking stop it!" he yelled, staring at the both of them. jeongguk didn't have a wound, but he'd probably have a bruise later on. yoongi had also managed to get a gut-punch in, so make it two.

yoongi, on the other hand, had a busted lip.

who knew jeongguk could punch so hard?

"i didn't want this! i didn't want any of this! jeongguk, just go away. accept the fact that i dont want you anymore," jimin was close to crying.

"i still love you-"

"if you did why did you cheat on me?" jimin asked. he wanted a real reason.

jeongguk couldnt answer.

"great, you're a coward and a cheater," jimin scoffed.

jeongguk tried to speak, but he couldn't.

"just let me go, jeongguk. we're over. don't even try," jimin said quietly.

"jimin.."

"jeongguk, fuck off, okay? im so done with you!" he shoved jeongguk back. yoongi bit his lip as he watched. "im so done with you, and your stupid hair, and your stupid face, and your stupid muscles. im done with your stupid voice. im done with you! im so fucking done being heartbroken over you, when in reality you aren't even worth it. im so done sitting here for so long waiting for you to call me. im so done crying over you. im so done hearing people say they're sorry for me because you cheated on me. im so over being in love with you, jeongguk," he shoved jeongguk away again and again until he hit the wall and he was just straight up beating on him, pounding on his chest.