Long time no See

❤️💜MMMMMMMMM 6K💜❤️

---Nightmare's POV----

I smirked as Reaper stepped towards me, the same cocky grin as always plastered across face. His stance was just as confident as ever.

"Long time no see Nightmare." Reaper said, stopping a meter away from me. "Rumour had it you'd died, given up on a trying to brake your curse and flung yourself overboard, into the cold embrace of the suffocating sea and drowned."

I smirked, taking a step closer. "Not yet, Captain."

Reaper grinned, bowing mockingly. "Of course, Captain."

I chuckled, motioning him to rise. "Good to know we both still view each other as equals."

"Heh, sure. So...what pointless treasure are you chasing now?" Reaper asked, his cocky grin growing wider.

I felt my mouth twitch into a small smile. "Mock me as much as you want Reaper, but I believe this one might not be pointless."

Reaper tilted his head to the side, raising an 'eyebrow'. "Is that so?"

I went to say something else but then stopped myself abruptly, simply nodding instead.

Reaper blinked. "Hold up a second...are you on about that treasure rumoured to set all the legends free in the ocean?"

I simply nodded again. I didn't want to say too much. Reapers been after this treasure for years as well. If he finds out that Cross has the key to unlocking that chest, he'll use any means necessary to get the answers he wants out of him.

His favourite method of getting answers out of people?

Torture.

And I swear. If he even tries to touch Cross then I'll kill him.

I guess I'm no better I'm still trying to get the answers out of him. But at least it's not by force. I'm attempting to do it slow and gently.

Reaper lives by fear. So he'd probably scare Cross to death. Make him lifeless and empty like the majority of Reapers Crew.

And to me, the mere thought of seeing Cross scared or in pain, made my soul twinge and jolt, filling me with incredible guilt or pain.

In fact. I think I'm starting to loose interest in the treasure. Cross is the only thing on my mind at the moment.

"So you found it?" Reaper asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"We found it." A random crew member said suddenly. "But inside the chest was another chest along with a riddle."

I winced, wanting to stab them. If they reveal everything about Cross then he could be in serious trouble.

"What did the riddle say?" Reaper asked, glancing quickly at me as he stepped towards the crew member. I recognised him as one of the cargo loaders. One of the five that I have.

"It told us about some person that had the actual key. The person that held all of the chests secrets."

Reaper grinned, his curiosity clearly building up. "And have you found them yet?"

At this point I snapped, a tentacle lashing out towards them, wrapping round their waist, another gagging him.

Reaper looked at me in surprise. "Nightmare?"

I ignored him, glancing at Cross out of the corner of my eye. He was backing up, trying to hide behind other crew members, the expression of fear clear on his face.