Healing

❤️💜2k mmmmmmmm hunny💜❤️

---Nightmare's POV----

The medic winced upon seeing his back, his eyes widening slightly.

"U-Umm...I-I'm just going to heal you up...okay?"

Cross nodded, his attention focused on the floor, one of his hands gripping onto the heart locket, which he had kept on instead of taking off.

The other hand was resting on the side of the bed, his fingers curling round and gripping the sheets.

The medic sat down behind him, crossing his legs quickly before reaching up at placing his hand over the sickening mess that Horror and the others had made.

The medic rubbed his fingers back and forth over the widened crack over his vertebrae, letting his healing magic flow through his finger tips.

I watched emotionlessly, ignoring the fact that I was supposed to be looking down at the floor instead of being my usual pervy self.

Cross tensed at first when he felt the healing magic hit him, but soon enough relaxed, his shoulders slumping, head hanging.

The medic kept his hand there, his eyes trained on Cross' body, assessing if there were any other scars or wounds that he could heal in addition before doing his foot.

I sighed, looking around the room. The walls in this room, despite it being a medics room, was covered in paintings and drawings that had been stuck to the wall.

They were all done by the medic. He would often paint or draw when no one needed healing, or if we all went out raiding, leaving him and a few others behind.

There was at least one of every member of the crew. Most of those pictures were in the small artists sketch books. One of seven.

He always found time to draw somehow, even if he had ten minutes free, that was enough time for him to draw a pretty decent rough sketch of something with little details and all that arty shit.

I smirked at a whole group painting of the whole crew gathered around a camp fire on an island. That was the day we had our biggest loot.

We raided some island that happened to be, without us even knowing, royal heritage, and therefore, there was lots of expensive stuff to steal.

After looting practically everything there was to loot, we had a mini party on the beach, drinking and eating round a campfire, telling old stories and tales of how we came to to pirate life.

The medic was fairly new then, silent and shy, scared of everything. I can remember him sat on the ground that night, glancing at everyone warily as he sketched quickly with a simple pencil into his sketch book.

In the end he turned his sketch into a large painting, which was still to this day, up on his wall, along with a bunch of other ones.

The medic used to be super shy and scared of everyone, but after a year of being stuck with us, he's got to know us, growing less scared and more confident everyday.

He's most confident around Error. The two of them seem to have quite an interesting bond. Error saved his life by fighting against the rest of the crew, and in return Error gets the best of healing all the time. I swear the medic heals him purposely quicker or better than the others, like as some sort of payment.

I'm pretty sure they're secretly seeing each other every night, but I really can't be asked to stop them. I find it rather amusing really. Watching Error from my cabin as he sips across the deck to find his little medic.