Sacrafices

❤️💜19K MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM💜❤️

---Cross' POV----

I stood still, in complete shock.

Reaper was still alive.

How?!

Nightmare stepped forwards, his tentacles moving to point at him threateningly. "How the hell are you still alive?!" He hissed, mirroring my thoughts exactly.

Reaper laughed softly. "I wouldn't exactly call myself...alive..."

I blinked in confusion, watching as he summoned his soul.

Nightmare's eye widened and I gasped as we saw it.

It was shattered, almost. The whole thing was heavily cracked, covered in spiderweb-like cracks. There were chips and chunks of it missing, floating round the outside of it. It looked like it was going to completely shatter right this second.

Reaper grimaced, noticing our shock. "Geno may have stabbed me through the soul, but he didn't put all his effort into it. His aim was a little off, and that resulted in my soul only starting to collapse instead of shattering straight away."

Nightmare eyed him warily. "Lucky you..."

Reaper sighed, glancing between both of us, his eyes resting on our intertwined hands. "Look...I know neither of you trust me...and you don't have a reason to. I was a complete dickhead back there...I was consumed by my crave for power...consumed by my own greed. I can't guarantee that I've changed...but I realise what's going on now..."

I blinked, looking him up and down.

"But your dust and cloak is over there. How are you alive?"

Reaper flinched before looking down at the floor. "That dust is from a crew mates body I managed to drag in...and my cloak decoy was just a ripped part of my ships sail..."

Nightmare narrowed his eye, walking over to the decoy.

I stayed put, eyeing Reaper to make sure he wasn't trying to pull something on us.

He looked me up and down before starting to walk over to me slowly.

I immediately tensed, taking a small step back and looking over at Nightmare, who was stood next to the decoy, glaring at Reaper so fiercely that I shivered.

"Don't you dare fucking touch him, Reaper."

Reaper paused in mid-step, looking over at Nightmare. "I'm not going to do anything, calm down."

Nightmare hissed, reaching out a tentacle and wrapping it round my wrist. "Because I'm going to trust you aren't I?"

I yelped as I felt the tentacle tug on my wrist, making me stumble over to him. "W-Wait!"

I tripped, letting out another yelp as the ground rushed towards me, but instead of hitting it, Nightmare caught me, hugging me tightly to his chest.

"Sorry..."

I clung to him. "It's okay..."

Nightmare sighed and I glanced down at Reapers decoy, leaning down to pick up the black fabric.

It was indeed just a ripped part of his sail, not a cloak at all. We'd just assumed on first sight that it was his cloak because of the fact that it was black fabric. Heck it even fooled Geno.

I looked over at Reaper. He was staring at both of us, looking like he wanted to say something.

But before he even had a chance to open his mouth the whole cave jolted and shook, making us stumble and trip, crashing into the ground.