10

your pov

8 months later

For the past few months, the group has been on tour. Which means, you've been lonely for 8 months. Chaewon, of course, had to go with them, since she was a stylist which left you with no one to hang out with. During this time you went to work a lot more and even had your parents visit you a few times which was fun. When you weren't at work, you would sit at home and either watch things on TV, watch pointless videos on Twitter or wait for your friends to call you.

You and Chaewon talked a lot since she usually had more free time than the others. Her and Jungkook were still going strong and that made you happy. He finally moved on and found someone that made him smile in a different way. Someone that loved him and he could love back.

Even though you talked to Chaewon a lot, trying to talk to your boyfriend or the others was a bit hard. They were always performing their little hearts out, or at interviews. By the time they had free time, they were tired and just wanted to sleep. You understood this and didn't pressure them about talking to you. But not being able to see your boyfriend did hurt you a little. All you wanted to do was hug him and be there physically with him.

And today you could finally do that.

-

"I'm sorry I'm late! You would not believe the traffic around this area," You say as you rush into the small room and drop your bag on the floor.

Chaewon stood up and ran towards you, bringing you into a hug, "It's okay, Y/N! I'm glad you're here though, even if you are late. I haven't seen you in forever," she pulled away from the hug after a few seconds and looked at you, "You've lost weight, are you eating?"

"I've cut out junk food," you answer her, "Even though I love it, I love my health a little more."

She nodded and sat back down on the couch she was sitting on, patting the empty space beside her telling you to sit down, "Well, you look beautiful still. I can see why Min Yoongi is interested in you," she playfully winked.

You can't help but laugh, "He's interested in me because I put up with his shit," you look at her, "Thank you, even though I should be saying that to you. How is everything withJungkook? Anything new happen recently?"

"Nope, nothing new other than we almost got caught on a date together."

"Oh shit, give me the details."

"Well... Our first mistake is that we went out alone in the middle of the day. We wanted to get ice cream like how we did on our very first date but right before we entered the shop some girl saw Jungkook and her eyes widen. She saw a member of BTS and froze."

"I mean, I would too if I didn't personally know them and a legend stood in front of me," You said honestly.

"Yeah, who wouldn't? Anyways, the only thing I could do was act like a crazy fan that was following him around so she didn't question anything."

You began to laugh and Chaewon smacked your left arm, "It's not funny!"

"It is! How did you act like a crazy fan?"

"The only thing I could think to do was scream and start jumping up and down, yelling 'Jungkook! Oppa! I love you!' and then that girl started screaming as well. Jungkook looked at me and laughed but then turned around and said hi to the girl who eventually calmed down. It was kind of crazy. But in the end, I ended up walking away with the girl and had to meet back up with Jungkook later."

"I wish I was there to see this, I probably would have died of laughter, 'Oppa', really?"

She sighed, "Yes, it was so cringey, I wanted to die."