2

ahhh I know this chapter took forever to post buuuuuut listen, I have major writers block. :( I'm sorry. Next few chapters might be weird, but I promise that I'm trying.

~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"Yoongi!" You whined as your boyfriend took some food off of your plate.

"Yes?"

"That's mine!" You looked at him and frowned while you watched him eat it.

"What is yours is mine. What is mine, is yours."

"Okay... but not with my food."

"Even with food, Y/N."

"I disagree. I wanted that," you whispered as you looked at your empty plate, "I save the best stuff for last and you just snatched that away from me."

"Y/N, sweetie... It's okay," Yoongi said looking at you, trying not to laugh at you pouting over food.

You look back up at him with a frown still on your face, "meanie."

He quickly threw his hand on his chest and acted hurt, "Ouch. My heart."

You rolled your eyes and stood up from the table, grabbing your plate and make your way into the kitchen. Putting your plate in the sink, you yell out at Yoongi.

"Hurry up and bring your plate in here so I can wash them!"

Sighing to yourself, you turn on the water and wait for it to warm up a little before you start washing the dishes.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi said as he put the plate down in the sink.

"I'm about to wash the dishes... what does it look like?" You answer him.

He slides his arms around your waist and hugs you from behind, laying his chin on your shoulder, "We have somewhere to be, wash them later babe."

You turn off the running water, leaning against the counter. "Where? I didn't know we had something planned."

"We have our fansign soon," he said.

You furrow your brows and turn around, with his arms still snaked around your waist.

"I thought it was just going to be you boys that go."

Yoongi smiled down at you and laughs, "I guess I forgot to ask you to come along with us."

"Yeah, you did," you say as you look up at him.

"Well, will you come?"

"Of course," you answer, "I have to go get ready though."

"Hurry up, we don't have much time," Yoongi told you. You nod looking up at him, leaving a quick kiss on his cheek before walking away from him to get ready.

You walk up your stairs and quickly walk into your room. You sigh to yourself as you walk over to your closet. You open the closet doors and stare at your clothes hanging up.

"What should I wear?" You ask yourself out loud.

"Wear something simple," Yoongi said from behind you. You jump and quickly turn around, bringing your hand to your chest.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Yoongi looks at you and tries not to talk. You gasp and bring your hand up and slap his right arm.

"Hey! That one actually hurt!" He said as he rubs the area where you hit him, "You're an abusive girlfriend. Always hitting me."

"Oh no, it hurt? I'm so sorry," you say as you fake frown, "but you almost gave me a heart attack!"

You huff and turn around, facing your closet once more, "I really am sorry though, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Yoongi sighs from behind you and wraps his arms around you once more, "it's okay, I forgive you Y/N."

You hold onto his arm that was around you and smile to yourself, "maybe I can wear something that matches your outfit."

"You know that I won't be wearing what I'm wearing right now, right?"

"Yeah I know, you change there, but don't you know what the outfit will look like?"

"Not exactly, but I'm pretty sure it has white in it. Wear a white shirt."

You nod and he unwraps his arms from around you. You walk closer to the closet and scan all of your shirts for a white color. "Ah, here it is," you say as you pull down a plain long sleeved shirt.

"Wear that, the black jeans you have on now and some black shoes," Yoongi said as he scanned your current outfit, "and your hair is already fine so you don't have to do anything to it."

You smile and nod as you threw the white shirt on the bed. You grab ahold of the bottom of your shirt and before you lift it up, you look at Yoongi.

"What?" He asked.

"Turn around!"

He laughs and crosses his arms over his chest, "Why? It wouldn't be the first time I've seen you change."'

"You sound so creepy..."

"It's true though."

"Yoongi... love... turn around!" You whine.

He laughs more at how childish you sound and turns around. You smile and lift your shirt over your head and throw it down on the bed. You pick up the white shirt, take it off of the hanger and slide it on.

"I'm finished. How do I look?"

Yoongi turns to face you once again and claps, "beautiful."

Your cheeks turn a light shade of red as you cover your face with your hands.

"Why are you hiding?"

"I'm still not used to you complimenting me. I'm turning into a tomato!"

"We've been together almost a year and you still aren't used to it?"

You shake your head and uncover your face. You open your eyes seeing Yoongi right in front of you. He cups your face with one hand while the other holds onto your waist. He makes eye contact with you and you can feel your heart starting to race. After all this time he still has this affect on you.

He leans down and presses his lips against your forehead, "Get used to it, Angel. In my eyes, you're annoyingly beautiful"

_______________

A/N , I'm not really a fan of this chapter. I have writers block and it sucks because it took me ages just to upload a 1,000 word chapter when I usually do more. Everyone kept asking for an update and I felt bad so I came up with this quick idea. I hope it's not too bad!

Please don't forget to vote and comment !