7

jungkook's pov 

I watch Y/N enter her house and sigh loudly to myself in the car once she closes the door behind her. Leaning my head against the window, I close my eyes and tighten my grip on the steering wheel. Sure, we write and listen to songs about heartbreak, but nothing compares to the sadness, pain and even anger you get when your heart actually shatters into a million pieces. Nothing can describe a heartbreak fully. 

Opening my eyes, I glare at the dark road in front of me, trying to hold back my tears. I don't know why I let myself fall for her anyway. It was known from the start that she and Yoongi were made for each other. I just wish I didn't let myself get caught up in this thinking that I had a chance. Everyone warned me but I wouldn't listen. Maybe next time I'll be smart and take their advice. 

Taking a deep breath before putting my car into drive, I look at her house once more, "This time I'll try to get over you for good," I force a small smile on my face and look ahead of me and start to drive home. 

- time skip to a week later, whoops - 

Sitting in a chair in the huge dressing room, I glance over at Y/N and Chaewon chatting away. Tilting my head, I squint and try to read their lips to see what they are talking about. After a few seconds of not understanding a single thing, I shrug my shoulders. 

"Jungkook," Hoseok said as he sat down on my lap, "You look deep in thought." 

I shift under him a little bit, trying to get comfortable. The sudden weight kind of made me uncomfortable, "I'm fine, Hoseok." 

Hoseok didn't believe me though. He looks down at me with his bottom lip sticking out, he was pouting. I sent him a weird look and he poked my cheek in return, "Tell me." 

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not."

"I am."

"No."

"Yes."

"It's about her, right?" Hoseok asked. I shot him a look and he just simply nodded as if he understood something. 

"Go on a date with Chaewon," Hoseok said out of nowhere. 

"What?" 

He sighed and stood up, turning around and placing his hands on his hips, "It'll help you get over Y/N." 

I shook my head, "No."

"Why not? It would be a great ide-"

"I'm not using her as a rebound." 

Hoseok moved his hands from his hips and crossed them over his chest, "A rebound is what you need."

"Absolutely not." 

He smiled down at me, "Too late." 

Hoseok turned his back on me and walked towards Y/N and Chaewon. I quickly stood up from my chair and tried to catch Hoseok before he said anything.

"Chaewon!" 

"Oh, Hoseok, hi!" 

I grabbed Hoseoks arm and tried to pull him away but he didn't move. Instead, the girls gave me weird looks causing me to awkwardly laugh in the process. 

"Jungkook wants to go out on a date with you but he's too scared to ask you," Hoseok said smiling as wide as he could. 

My eyes widen and I look at Hoseok. He really just did that. 

"Hoseok was just joki-" 

Y/N cut me off, "Aw that would be so cute. You two should go on a date!" 

I looked over at her and felt my heart break a little more. I guess I expected her to oppose the idea of this date. Say that she left Yoongi and begged me to be with her. But I need to remember that daydreams and reality are different from one another. 

I glance at Chaewon and she turns red as she smiles, "I would like to go on a date sometime." 

Shit. What did Hoseok do? 

-----------

just a fill-in chapter because um, I have no idea what to do with this story anymore and I'm running out of ideas. but I didn't want you all to be hanging for weeks so even though that this whole chapter was absolute shit, it buys me some time to do a real meaningful, semi long chapter.

but poor jungkook, right? :(

I feel like this book is more about jungkook than it is Yoongi , lmaoooo . It's just apart of the storyline, hang in there with me, okay?