5

"Hello? Is anyone home?" You shout as you open the door to the groups apartment. You walk in and close the door behind you, and take off your shoes. Not hearing a reply, you sigh and walk through the living room and into the kitchen. 

"I can't believe that boy told me to wait here for him knowing that no one is here..." You say to yourself as you open the refrigerator, "It's scary being here alone. This place is too big," You say as you grab a water bottle and walk back into the living room.

You sit down on the couch and pull your phone out of your jacket pocket. Unlocking your phone, you open the kakaotalk app and click on the messages between you and your boyfriend. 

You: You know I don't like it here alone. When are you going to leave the studio? 

You close out the app and drop your phone beside you on the couch, "What is there to do?" You ask yourself out loud. You stare at the blank tv in front of you, "Maybe there is something good on."

You reach for the tv remote that was on the table in front of the couch and turn on the tv. You scan through the channels but end up turning the tv off a few minutes later since there was nothing that seemed interesting. Groaning in boredom, you pick up your phone and the water bottle and stand up from the couch. Might as well take a nap while waiting. 

While walking down the long hallway, you get to Yoongi's room. As you went to open the bedroom door, you hear someone talking loudly in the room next to the bedroom. You back away from the door and slowly walk over to the next room. Seeing the door cracked, you stand there listening to whoever it was. You thought you were alone since no one answered you earlier, so you were scared. Did someone break in? 

"No Jimin, I still do."

You sigh to yourself in relief when you hear that it's just Jungkook and Jimin. You went to open the door to ask them why they didn't answer you earlier but stop in the process when you hear Jimin start to talk. 

"You can't like her anymore," He paused for a few seconds, "You have to let her go." 

"What is he talking about?",  You thought to yourself, "Who is her?"

You hear something slam and you jump a little, "Do you know how hard I've tried to let her go? I can't." 

"It's been 11 months. You have to Jungkook! For your sake and hers! You can't just keep hoping that something is going to happen between them so you can have your chance." 

"I love her." 

"She loves someone else."

"I've had enough of this, Jimin. Get out." 

"Just know that while you're hoping something would happen between the two, you'll also be hurting your friend in the process. Not to mention how much she would be hurting afterward. Are you really wishing for something to happen knowing that the two closest people to you will be hurt?" 

"I said get out, Jimin."

"Fine, I'll go. But you need to move on from Y/N."

Your eyes widen as you hear your name coming from Jimin's mouth. 

"One more thing before I leave, you need to think really hard about your decisions, Jungkook. Would you rather have Y/N and Yoongi hurting just to get your way?"

"I don't want her hurt but-" 

As if timing can't be any worse, you receive a Kakaotalk message and you didn't have your phone on silent. 

"What was that?" You hear Jungkook ask.

You look down at your phone and stand there unable to move. A few seconds later the door swings open. Both Jimin's and Jungkook's eyes widen at the sight of you.

"Were you there the whole time?" Jimin asks you. 

Ignoring Jimin, you stare at the message on your phone. 

Min Yoongi: Soon. But someone should be there, you're not alone. 

"Hello? Y/N?" Jimin asks. 

You look up at Jimin with wide eyes, you feel like you just got caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing. Which technically is true, you weren't supposed to hear their conversation and definitely wasn't supposed to get caught. You mentally curse at yourself for not running away once your phone went off. 

"I, Uh..." You look from Jimin to Jungkook and then back at Jimin, "I only heard the last part." 

"Great, now she knows," Jungkook said as he turns around and walks towards his bed, "I wanna be left alone." 

Your mouth opens and Jimin sighs at the response Jungkook gave, "Come on, Y/N. Let's leave him alone," Jimin said as he walked out of the room closing the door behind him, "Don't tell Yoongi hyung about this."