4

Your POV

"The fansign was fun, but I kept getting asked weird questions," Jimin said as he sat down on the couch beside Taehyung, "Someone asked me if you all were girls, which one would I date."

"Well, what did you say?" Hoseok asked. 

Jin comes into the living room and sits down on the floor in front of the TV, facing the couch, "It was obviously me. I would be the cutest as a girl."

You start laughing which causes Jin to glare at you, "Hey! I would!" Jin assures you. 

"I said myself. I wouldn't date any of you, not my type," Jimin says.

"I'm offended," Taehyung says. 

"Ah Taehyung..." Namjoon speaks up, "You're everyone's type." 

Taehyung crosses his arms over his chest and looks at Jimin, "I'm not Jimins type apparently."

Jimin looks over at him with a big smile and ruffles Taehyung's hair, "It'll be okay buddy." 

"Why is everyone so weird today?" Yoongi asks as he sits down beside you, handing you a bottle of water. 

You take the water bottle, opening it and taking a sip before answering his question, "You guys are always weird, I'm not sure why you're asking about just today." 

"Y/N, that was hurtful. We are not weird," Jungkook says

You look at him and raise your eyebrows, "Whatever you say Kookie."

"You're mean tonight, Y/N," Jin says, "You really are Yoongi's girlfriend. Both of you are mean." 

"Okay, first Chaewon says that, and now you. I'm not mean!" You whine. 

Yoongi laughs and wraps his arm around your waist, before leaning in close to whisper something to you,  "The only time you are allowed to be mean is when we are in bed, you know how I like it rough." 

You gasp and slap his leg in the process causing him to lean away and laugh. You look up at him and feel your face heating up so you wouldn't be surprised if you look like a tomato right now. 

"Do we even want to know what he said to you Y/N?" Hoseok asks. 

You quickly shake your head as you felt Yoongi's hand slightly squeeze your side. He was being a tease right now and he knows how much you hate it when he teases you.  "Yoongi, I swea-" 

Yoongi cuts you off changing the subject, "So who does Chaewon have a crush on?" 

You look at him with wide eyes, "Okay one why does everyone cut me off in the middle of sentences? And two, I can't tell you guys."

"Oh come on, Y/N. Tell us," Jungkook begged. 

"No."

"Why not?" 

You sigh, "Because I promised her I wouldn't tell you guys. None of you were supposed to know that she likes someone anyways." 

"I bet it's me," Jin says, "I mean she is my stylist." 

"Maybe it is, maybe it's not," You tell him. 

"Ah, maybe is usually a yes," Taehyung speaks up, "It's Jin." 

"No, you idiots maybe means 50% chance its a yes, 50% chance it's a no." 

"It's me," Jungkook says confidently. 

You quickly look over at him to see him grinning causing you to shake your head, "As if." 

Jungkook throws his empty water bottle at you, hitting your arm, "It's me, don't lie."  You glare at him and pick up the water bottle, throwing it back at him, "Why do you say that?"

"Because I'm me and I know girls. They can never avoid me, I'm a total babe."

Namjoon laughs loudly, "You're funny, 'total babe'? You're still a child, shut up."

Jungkook looks at Namjoon and rolls his eyes. Meanwhile, you were trying not to laugh. It was funny but you know how Jungkook hates being called a child. 

"Alright alright, how about this, let's not be mean anymore," You say as you stand up from where you are sitting, "And if you want to know who Chaewon likes, let her come to you guys about it. I'm not telling you guys." 

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asks. 

"I'm going to nap, I'm really tired suddenly," You answer him.

"Sleep well, Y/N!" Jimin says. 

"Thank you, see you all later if you're still awake," You reply back to him before you walk out of the living room and make your way down to Yoongi and Jin's shared room.

Opening the bedroom door, you walk over the Yoongi's side of the room and fall down onto his bed. Not even trying to bother covering yourself with the blankets, you curl up into a ball and close your eyes. You have no idea why you are so tired suddenly but all you want to do is sleep for a whole week. Maybe not sleeping last night was finally catching up to you. 

"The least you can do is take off your house slippers when on my bed," Yoongi says. 

You open your eyes and look at him, "I didn't even hear you come in. If I didn't know your voice by now, I probably would have thrown a pillow at you."

Yoongi laughs and sits on the other side of the bed, "What would a pillow do? If someone came in here, a pillow wouldn't protect you." 

"I guess that's why you need to be in here and protect me, right?" 

You stare up at him while he laughs once more and you smile to yourself. He smile was truly beautiful. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks as he looks down at you. 

"You're cute." 

He leans down and pinches your cheek, "How cute?"

You wrinkle your nose and smack his hand away from your face, and sit up on the bed, "You're really fucking cute, but if you pinch my cheeks one more time I swear to god."

"What if I do?" 

"Then I will..." You pause, "I'm not sure. I didn't get that far." 

He raises an eyebrow and cups your face with both of his hands bringing his face down to yours. With his lips almost touching yours he whispers, "That's what I thought," and with that, he pinches both of your cheeks at once. 

"Hey!" You yell as you grab the pillow you were laying on and hit him with it. 

"You're always hitting someone, Y/N. You're a violent one, yeah?" He lets go of your cheeks and lays down beside you, leaving you flustered. 

"I'm only violent when I need to be. You can't just act like you're gonna kiss me and then not. You're such a tease!"

He grabs your arm and pulls you down, making you lay down with your head resting on his chest, "I'm only a tease because I know what it does to you. It's fun seeing you flustered all the time."

"I hate you." 

"I love you too, Y/N."