Scenario: They find out you work for the mafia too {Maknae Line}

Jimin:

Bzzzt bzzzt

The sound of my phone woke me up from my nap, I fell asleep while doing some paper work. Then I sleepily grabbed my phone and checked the message.

Jiminie: Just got off work

Jiminie: Movie night at yours? ;)

(Y/N): sure :)

Jiminie: I'll be there in 10 minutes

Hold on, 10 minutes? My place is a mess, gotta go clean this up. I tidied up my apartment and before I knew, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and Jimin greeted me. ''Hey Babe"

He embraced me, giving a quick peck on my lips.

"Brought snacks" He said while raising a bag he held in his hand

"So are you staying for tonight?'' I asked him, taking the bag filled with snacks

Jimin entered the living room and put his coat on the couch ''Yeah, work has been very tiring lately, I wanted to spend more time with you.''

''Ah, I could imagine, you're always welcome here you know'' I replied with a warm smile. ''Have you eaten yet?''

''Nope not yet''

''Me neither, how about I make us dinner while you take a shower? You look exhausted''

''That sounds great, you're amazing'' Jimin said, showing his eyesmile

He made his way into the corridor, where the bathroom was.

I decided to make something simple, since the fridge was pretty empty. Kimchi fried rice and chicken will do.

After half an hour, I felt arms wrap around me from behind

''Let me help you (Y/N)''

''I'm almost finished with cooking, can you set the table and open a bottle of soju?''

He did as told and we sat down to eat. We talked about going on a trip, because summer break was around the corner.

~

Jimin picked out an action movie to watch. ''Hey you feel pretty cold, want me to grab a blanket?''

''Yeah, can you get one from the bedroom?'' I asked

''Be right back''

I continued to watch the movie. What was taking him so long? Maybe he couldn't find it.

''Jimin! Should I-''

The sounds of his footsteps came closer

''Oh, I thought you couldn't find it'' I said, not taking my eyes of the TV screen.

He didn't reply nor did he came back to sit with me

''Is something wrong?'' I turned my face to him

He stood there expressionless, holding a brown folder in his hand.

The files. I forgot to hide the goddamn files. It contained information about the person I had to kill.

My mouth fell open ''I- I don't know what to say''