Chapter 35: Singularity (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

My hands unconsciously go to my head, it throbs so bad I want to die. I can feel my blood pumping in all my body, and my heart beating so fast it threatens to break my ribs. 

Through hardly blinking eyes, I see someone running at me, with blue and red lights flickering behind.

Not someone, Him

~.~

There are voices speaking fast around me. There are blinking lights, there are feet moving everywhere, in every direction.

And somehow, I don't feel scared.

Because I am not on the hard, cold floor. Am I lying on a pillow? A very strong pillow. Because of a hand caressing my hair, so softly, so gentle. Not caressing, playing with my hair.

"Stop moving! You are going to mess it up." I hear his deep, silky voice say. I open my eyes slowly and try to stand up, but the pain in my body makes it impossible to move, so I stay where I am.

But, where am I?

"W-what?" I try to ask. But V shushes me up. 

"There!" I sit up. I can't stand not knowing what is happening.

I look around and see a reflection of myself on a police car not too far from us. 

My hair is a frecking cone. Like a Christmas tree, only without the lights and spheres around it. I look like I stole a unicorn's horn and hid it with my hair.

"What. Did. You. Do." I ask, knowing that if turn to my right, V's excited face will be a few inches away from mine, and I don't know if I can stop myself from slapping him in the face.

Or kissing him.

Whichever, I don't want to turn.

"Isn't it perfect? I didn't know I was so good at styling hair! I think I need to fire my hair stylist-" He looks at my face on the reflection in front of us. "- Don't worry, I am not going to charge you." He chuckles with his box like smile that makes me want to punch him in the face.

Or kiss him.

I need to stop thinking about that.

"Ae Ri, Tae Hyung, are you all right?" This is the first time I have ever heard Gorilla talk. He stands with his usual black suit, and some papers on his hands. WIth an ear device on his ear, and a voice speaking to him through it.

"Yes, we are fine," V says, his arms around me. 

Heat rushes through my face.

"Are you... sure?" He points at the cone on the top of my hair. I sigh and nod. 

"I will be back in a second, let me just talk to the police so we can go home." He says, and before he can walk away, I ask.

"Wait. Where are Jungkook and Suga?" I ask, my eyes instantly roaming through the whole temple, now surrounded by police cars and ambulances. We are sitting on one.

"Suga was actually the one who called the police. He called everyone though." He says, somehow proud of Suga's ability to call the authorities without being noticed by any of the guards I send flying everywhere. 

"And Jungkook?" I ask, eager to hear something like: He is safe, or He is alright

"He was the one who cut the signal of the entire mountain-" That is why the round device wasn't working. "-You are worrying too much Ae Ri. He is fine, they are both at the ambulance over there, getting treated some of their minor injuries-"

"Injuries?!" I interrupt, slightly louder than I intended to sound.

"They are fine, Ae Ri. But you aren't." He looks at my arms, all with bruises and dry blood. My legs, so badly treated. My sore body.

"What about..." I couldn't dare say his name. 

"Won Suk." Says V behind me, too suddenly serious. 

"Who?" I ask. "It's his real name. I don't think it's fair to keep calling him by his fake one." He says. There is so much wisdom and maturity on this boy I can be so easily surprised by his words.

But it's true. He lied for a reason, I don't think he would want to be called by something, someone he wasn't.

Gorilla stays silent, looking at the ground. "He was a good man. A good man always has his secrets, his happened to be more...dangerous." I don't doubt, not even for a second, that he wasn't a good man.

"I have to go, and Ae Ri. Yesterday, Won Suk said something about not taking you to the hospital when we found you. I don't know why, I gave instructions to the ambulances not to touch you. Unless you say otherwise." He says, and I instantly shake my head. He was worried about me, even before. He knew all this time. And yet...

He seems hesitant but leaves the matter alone.

"Don't worry guys, we will be home soon." And with that, he left.

I try to stand up, but the throb in my head is still there. 

"Don't move." Says V. His breath hot on my neck. 

"I like you sitting on my lap." I can feel his smirk as he talks.

And I punch his ribs with my elbow.

~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys!

Don't leave just yet, this is not the final chapter.

I repeat, this is not the final chapter!

I think this looks like the final chapter, but it isn't. Though we are very close to the end, but you will have to stick with me just for a bit longer XD

What do you think? I am very curious, did you wanted Manager Shi to die, or are you fine with Ae Ri's decision to let him live? ( I personally, would've killed him XD)

Please remember to Vote! It means the world to me:D

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.