Chapter 27: The unwanted roof sight

Jungkook's POV

Ae Ri's glance at Tae Hyung, and Tae Hyung's at hers, is the only thing present in the room.

"What is he doing? Is he insane?" Jimin whispers to me, and all I can do is shake my head, hoping that he will take a grip on himself and stop staring at Ae Ri.

But the song ended, and all that time he didn't broke, not even for blinking, his eyes from Ae Ri's.

She stormed out of the room before anyone of us could say something. The door bounces as it closes and we were left staring at each other.

There is absolute quiet. Silence over our unblinking eyes.

As if instantly, V went behind her. He jumped down the stage and runs after her.

Now there is nothing left. After a few moments for everyone to process what just happened, BluePink and Manager Shi left the room.

But before Manager Shi'a body was absolutely outside of the door,  he said. "You can go home guys, it was a very long day and probably you have better things to do..." He said with the fakest and most convincing smile he could manage after what V did on his face. And by the looks of it, Manager Shi is trying to ignore it, and play as if nothing happened at all.

The door closed completely, and only Jimin, Jin, Rm, J-hope, and Suga where the only ones still in the rehearsal room.

"What. The. Fück. Happened." Said Suga, and we all turned to him, surprised.

"V was supposed to sing for Tessa, but he ended up basically singing for Ae Ri." J-Hope tried to explain.

"I know that... but why?" Suga asked.

"I... don't know." No one really knew. I, on the other hand...

I started to walk past all the rows of chairs, ignoring my friend's stares in my back storming heavily, and ignoring a possibly broken heart.

Outside of the room, are various stairs and doors where Ae Ri could be. Without having time, or actually, a mental stable enough to think where to go, I open a blue door closest to me.

A group of new actors where practicing, and in the middle of a play. When I entered, everyone stared at me. I bowed quickly and apologized for the interruption.

Rooms kept being wrong, stairs kept leading nowhere, until finally, the longest stairs that seemed to not have an end, had an end. As I climbed the stairs, I found Ae Ri's jacket on the floor, and knew definitely, that she is wherever these stairs end. 

Ae Ri, standing just on the edge of the roof was the first thing that hit me. Way before the dawn's sky. 

She was about to fall, and I have never been so scared in my entire life. But just as my body came out of its hiding place behind the stairs, V's arms were already wrapped around her body, with a strong grip, and dazzling eyes, they kissed.

And I looked away. 

I can't think of anything but the speed of my feet climbing down the stairs. The way Ae Ri's jacket feels heavy on my hand, and the way her scent lingers on it... with a mixture of something else. 

My mind is a cloud of mist, and my heart a void of fury. I keep passing by rooms I have already entered along my search, and don't seem to remember where each of them leads.

Until suddenly, not too familiar voices broke the fog in my eyes. 

"-We can't do that, we don't even know if it really was his fault." A female's voice, one that seemed awfully similar to the one of the hot receptionist.

"He is not an idiot, neither is she." That was definitely Manager Shi's voice, the one and only man to recover from a bullet right through his chest, and have a luxurious dinner a few days later. 

"It's her fault, he wouldn't have noticed her unless she did something first..." And that voice, that not only one finds annoying, is Tessa's.

I stop dead on my track, outside of the room, outside of anyone's view, and listened. 

"Chae-Won, make a vast research on that bodyguard...there is something about her that seems familiar, but I can't quiet yet remember." It sounded like Manager Shi actually knew Ae Ri from before.

Actually, I can't know, we know nothing about Ae Ri.

I took few silent steps backward, until I was out of reach from them, and walked towards the elevators, and clicked the button of the reception, where the rest is probably waiting for me...

Or for V.

But as I wait for the elevator, my mind creating all sorts of theories from what I just heard, I glance at my side, where a dazing V stood, walking towards me, but not really noticing me. 

It took everything I have left in me to not say anything. To not look as if a car had just run through me. He didn't have a blank face on, as he always has. He is deep in thought.

Thoughts I want to stop.

"Hey V!" I casually walked towards him, breaking him from trance. 

"H-hey Jung-Kookie!" He reacted, but not quite the way he usually does. 

"Have you seen Ae Ri?" I want to give the heavy block of cement that seemed to cause me more trouble than it should, back. His face went pale behind his tan skin. Then a thousand shades of red sparkled on his cheeks.

"N-no, w-why, I mean, No." The elevator opened, and as if it saved him from death, he entered without a word.

"I-" I raised my hand with the black jacket, and as the door closed, he stared at it and smiled.

"Oh, thanks man! You found my jacket." He takes it from my hands, suddenly breathing, suddenly free, however his words left something behind.

And as the door of the elevator opened, as he got out of it, and as I was left alone, with the weight of the jacket still on my extended arm, I sighed.

Because I don't know what hurts more, the unwanted roof sight, or the fact that Ae Ri and Tae Hyung's smells were both in that jacket. 

~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys!

So... a brand new POV... Did you like it? Shall I try it more often? XD

What do you think will happen? What is Manager Shi planning to do? Is JungKook more heartbroken, or jealous? 

I will try to update four consecutive chapters, to try and make up for my absence :P (this is the first one) XD

Remember to Vote! Please<3 It means the world to me:D

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.