"I need to go for a run, man. My wolf is on edge so much, I need to let him out. I'll go to the cells after and help you if you are still there." Logan muscles are tense.

I nod and let him go. I know how his wolf can be and if he isn't allowed out when he is like this Logan will be extremely on edge until Alexander can help him to calm. Logan's wolf can be stubborn and when he wants to be extremely difficult to control.

I sit in silence for a couple of minutes before getting up and heading to the cells. I nod to pack members as I walk by but don't stop to talk. I'm on a mission to find out what Tiffany said to my mate to make her have flashbacks and have a panic attack.

The pack cells are empty other then Tiffany. Tiffany has streaks running down her makeup caked face as she cries in the cell that is the farthest from the entrance and on the left side. She looks up at me and her cries turn into sobs of relief as I walk closer to her.

"Oh Bryson, please get me out of here. I didn't do anything wrong. Beta Logan just threw me in here." Her sobs increase but I can tell she is faking as no tears fall from her eyes.

"It's Alpha Bryson to you," I growl and look down at her. I can tell my eyes are shifting colour slightly as my wolf moves to the surface. "You are in here for a reason. You said something to my mate that upset her greatly. I want to know what you said."

"I only said the truth Alpha." She whispers and leans against the bars and tries to touch me but I back away from her. I guess she's done playing the crying act and is now going for seduction. While neither are going to work on me.

"What did you say to her?" I growl out with my alpha command. She won't be able to resist the alpha command.

"I told her she should leave the pack. I am better suited to be Luna then her. I'm way stronger and could support you way better. I was only saying that she is weak. She didn't even try to get back to you all these years. I bet she enjoyed what they did to her when she was there." Tiffany smirks up at me as if her telling me this will stop me from loving my mate. She's completely wrong. This only makes me hate her more and makes me want to rip her throat out.

My hand shoots through the bars and I lift her off the ground by her throat. I growl and she whimpers as she tries to claw at my hand. I am way stronger than her. I am the Alpha of the Lupus pack. A measly wolf such as Tiffany has nothing on me.

My wolf growls happily as her face turns red and she gasps. "If I ever hear that you say these things about my mate again I will kill you, slowly and painfully so that you feel a sliver of the pain that my mate went through when she was captures. My mate is stronger then any other she wolf in this pack. You will respect her for she is your Luna and always will be. My mate is beautiful, strong, and all I could ever ask for. You are nothing compared to her."

I drop Tiffany to the ground and she gasps loudly for air. I walk out and don't look back as she begs me to let her out and that she is sorry.

I open the door to the cells and there stands my mate a look of shock and fear on her face. "Everett what are you doing here?"

"I woke up and you weren't there. I followed your scent here." She looks up at me with tears. "Will you really kill her?"

"No. I don't kill my pack members. I said that to make her feel scared and so that she won't do it again. If she does say it again though. I will banish her from the pack. I don't want that kind of person around you. It is bad for you getting better." I say and hold her close.

I don't say what I am really thinking. I'll banish Tiffany to No Man's Land instead of killing her because even if I don't kill her the rogues will. 

|AUTHOR'S NOTE| 

3000 reads! Thank you so much for every one that reads and votes on chapters. 

|Chapter Goals and Questions|

Number of reads: 3.3 K 

Number of votes: 140 votes

Do you hate Tiffany?