Eventually, a pair of arms found their way around me as I began to wipe my tears of happiness. The scent of his cologne and the kisses placed on my forehead were enough to let me know exactly who it was. I found myself hugging him back to the best of my ability and I felt like we were on top of the world. I love this man to the death of me, and we may have been through some fucked up shit, but we're only going up from here. If he rocking then I'm rolling.

"I love you baby and I'm so proud of you Sincere.", he said, pulling my face out of his chest to face him. He used the pads of his thumbs to lightly wipe the remaining tears from my face before kissing my lips.

"You good. You did it. Don't cry mama.", he mumbled against my lips.

I nodded my head in understanding before gathering myself and approaching the rest of the family. Ironically, everyone including India showed up and it seemed like they all were proud of me. I received many congratulations, presents and overwhelming hugs, but what meant the most was seeing my family from up North come to see me celebrate my wonderful accomplishments, especially the twins.

After rejoicing outside of the Lawson Center, I spent a great deal of time trying to figure out where we would go for a formal celebration. I know this was supposed to be planned ahead of time, but between my pregnancy and mood swings, I know I would have changed my mind once this moment came.

"Where you want to go baby? We all waiting on you.", Dre said, kissing my forehead as I stood in front of him pondering.

"Make it quick, I'm hungry G.", Jayceon states, causing me to roll my eyes. He always rushing me like I won't knock his ass between his eyes.

"Don't rush me.", I said, thumping him in the forehead, causing him to thump Lani in hers.

"Owe, what was that for?", she asked, punching him in the arm.

"I'm just passing down the love taps.", he said, causing her to flick him off on the slide.

"I seen that.", Dre said laughing, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, and I be seeing a lot of stuff but I don't comment on it.", she smiled, causing him to give a shocked expression.

"What is she talking about?", I asked, my attention was now drawn by the sly smirk on her face and the expression on his.

"That's foul Lani. I'll remember that.", he said, nodding his head in understanding.

"My bad.", she stated, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Um, hello?", I asked, confused, as Jayceon gave me that 'Don't look at me. I'm not saying shit' expression.

"Can you just pick somewhere so we can celebrate all of your accomplishments bae?", Dre asked, bringing my hand into his.

"I want seafood food. Grandma, can you?", I asked, referring to her cooking a feast.

"Just give me a nice kitchen and I'm on it honey.", she said, rubbing my belly. "Anything for grandma baby."

"Dre's house it is then.", I smiled at him, causing him to smirk.

"Bet.", he said.