Chapter 25 : Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches

[Hermione]

We are watching as Ginny and Harry are saying the vows. Ron's arms are wrapped around me. Everyhing is just perfect. Suddenly Ron filcked my nose.

"What are you thinking?"

"About you."

"About me? All good things I hope."

I laugh lightly. This boy will never loose the ability to make me laugh.

"Keep wishing."

"Wait, you mean that's actually not true?"

"Nah, I am just messing with you."

"You are messing with me? You are going to regret it later. You should be thankful we are in a crowd."

"Why? What are you going to do?"

"Just wait."

"Hmmm, why, what are you going to do?"

"Do you think I am dumb enough to tell you?"

"It was worth a try."

As they are over with the cermony, Ginny dances with her brothers. With Bill, Charlie then Percy. George dances two times, once in place of Fred. Then finally, Ron's turn comes. I watch as he twirls her around the stage.

When did he learn to dance like that?

Last time I remeber we danced at Bill's wedding, oh right, he was always a good dancer. Well, not always. Yule Ball?

As the night goes on, I dance with Harry, and Ron, for sure. When the reception is finally done, I am way too tired. As if Ron read mind,

"Tired?"

"Yeah."

He smiled at me.

"So, do you want to go back to the apartment, or stay here?"

"Are the others here or going back?"

"Bill and Charlie are staying. Percy and George are going."

"I think we should help here for a while and go back afterwards, or Mrs. Weasley will insist on stuffing us with food. Not that I mind, but it will just increase her work."

"Sure. Maybe we could..."

He trailed off.

"Don't."

He grinned sheepishly.

"Let's get back to work."

After we help her, say our goodbyes, we come back to the apartment.

Suddenly Ron gripped my waist and pushed himself at me toward the wall. So, I was trapped between him and the wall. He pinned my wrists above my head. I was trapped.

"Ron, what-what are you doing?"

"Remember I said you will regret messing with me?"

I gulped.

"Yeah?" I replied, uncertain.

"Well time for revenge."

He started tickling me. He was tickling me hard.

"Ron no, no, please-pl..-please Ron, I am sorry. Ron, please stop"

"That's what you get for messing with me."

After sufficiently exhausting me, he stopped and we went to bed.

"I am so tired."

"Yeah."

He chuckled.

"You remember at Bill's wedding, Fred said when it would be his wedding, he would put a full body binding curse on Mom and we could all wear what ever we wanted to."

"Yeah," I said, a sad smile taking over both our faces.

Ron interwined my fingers with his and said,

"You know Mione, Fred was the only one to whom I ever confessed my feelings towards you. In fact, he and George were the ones to suggest that I use Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches. I wish he could have seen us get together."

Guess who decided to update? Me! Guys I am really sorry about updating so late. I really am. And I am not going to make any excuse regarding this. I just hope you all will forgive me.
Shoutout for Prongs_is_alive for adding the book to there reading list.

P.S.-The book is going to end soon.