Chapter 14 : Hogwarts

[Hermione]

Me and Ginny have reached Hogwarts. I see some old faces, some new.

But something I notice is that only I have come back to graduate from my year.

And now, I miss Ron already. Its not only Ron that I miss, its actually Harry too. All my memories here have them both. Then there are some terrible memories too. Fred lay here, dead. Lupin, Tonks, all of them. They lied here.

After the start of the term feast and the sorting of the new 1st years, we went to our dormitories. We were informed that classes would start two days later, something about changes that are to be done. I am glad actually.

So, when I wake up next day, I see that Ginny asleep. Actually, it is five in the morning, so not a lot of people are awake. Why I am awake at this time, I don't know. Ever since that day, when Bellatrix Lestrange tortured me with the cruciatus curse, my sleeping patterns have been a bit, weird, to say the least. I shuddered at the memory. This is something I never want reminiscence about. I take it as a good oportunity to go out and walk.

Great Hall.

I don't even know how to describe this place. I kissed Ron here on the cheek for the first time. I remember very well. 5th year. Before the quidditch match. Ahh... Ron again. He won't leave my mind. I keep thinking about him over and over again. Not that I mind though. Just the thought of his name makes me happy.

I keep walking.

The lake.

This place has a lot of memories.

We entered hogwarts, first time, through the lake, in those small boats. Dumbledore's funeral was held here. Harry went for his 2nd task in triwizard tournament. In this very lake, Ron and I were held captive by the merpeople. Although, I was brought because of Viktor. I don't know how many times me and Ron fought because of him. Back then, I always got hurt, but now as I think of it, it was valid of Ron to get angry. Ok, not exactly, but, he had feelings for me, right? Hmm...

Ron Weasley had feelings for me.

I need to stop thinking like that. I mean if I keep thinking about Ron, How am I supposed to concentrate on my studies?

I keep walking.

And then I reach the spot where the entrance of the Room of Requirement. I tried once but I couldn't go inside. Of course, I didn't exactly have a purpose to go inside, well, did I?

All the meetings of the Dumbledore's Army were a personal joy. And of course, it was this very place where me and Ron shared our first kiss. I have the memory very clear in mind.

Ahh... there I go again. Ron. He won't leave my mind. In fact, it is stupid of me to even try to get him out of my mind. I guess I'll have to figure out a way of coping up with my studies with him being in my mind all the time.

Ok, so this chapter was short. But don't worry. There is something interesting in the coming chapters.