sixteen.

jimin knocks on jungkooks and taes apartment door. his heart is beating in his chest and he just wants to see and touch tae. when are opens the door he looks like he's been crying. jimin frowns. "are you okay?" jimin asks as he steps into the apartment. the closes the door then leans against it. he looks at jimin and smiles.

tae walks towards jimin, so that they are a mere few inches apart from each other. "jimin i know you are here to tell me you chose jungkook. i just don't know if i can hea-" tae is interrupted by a kiss. jimin tangles his fingers in taes hair. he smiles into the kiss as tae wraps his arms around jimins waist.

"i chose you," jimin mumbles then kisses tae again. tae lifts jimin up, jimin wraps his legs around taes waist, moaning as tae grips his arse. tae walks them to his room. he pushes jimin against his bedroom wall and begins to slowly grind their hips together. jimins head falls back and tae begins to kiss and suck on his neck making his moan and whimper.

"i love you so much jimin," tae whispers, and jimin can feel in his whole body that he means it.

"i love you, tae i love you," jimin says desperately. he wants tae to know that for as long as tae wants him he is his. that he needs him to know how he truly feels.

jimin drops his legs from taes waist and his feet land on the floor. tae takes both of his hands in his and presses them against the wall. holding jimin in place as he continues to kiss all of jimin exposed skin. tae begins to pull jimin jacket off of his shoulders. he then pulls jimins short off, then his own. they stare at each other for a moment before tae grips jimins hips and swiftly makes the older boy lay on his bed.

tae grabs his wrists with on hand and hold them over his head, while his other gently scratches down jimins torso making jimins body jolt. he whimpers and groans as he feels tae begin to kiss down his chest. stopping at his nipples sucking on one and gently biting it while his hand teases his other.

"tae please," jimin whines.

"please what?" tae mumbles, looking up at jimins face as he licks down the older navel to his jeans.

"fūck me," jimin begs. tae smirks and let's go of jimins hands.

"leave them," he comments then unbuttons jimins pants pulling down his pants and underwear in one go. he stands there for a moment, admiring all of jimins naked body underneath him. "god you are so gorgeous," tae says his voice full of love and admiration.

jimin cheeks flush to a crimson red at the statement. he tries to his his face in his arm but tae hovers over him, gripping his face and making the older look at him. "you know it's true," he says as he kisses him. "let me show you,"

tae taps his hip signaling for him to flip over. "i want to see you," jimin complains.

"you will just trust me," tae says with a smirk. jimin merely nods and flips over. tae takes off his pants and underwear, he gets on his knees and pulls jimin closer to the edge of his bed so that he has better access to the olders ass. tae squeezes his bum firmly, his big hands covering most of jimins butt.

tae moaned at the sight of jimins ass, he pulled his cheeks apart, his thumb brushing over jimins rim. jimin jerks at the touch and shoves his hips back further. jimins heart is beating fast and he feels his dick getting harder by the second.

taehyung continues to play with jimins ass, certain things drawing small moans from him as he presses his fingers into jimins skin. finally, tae experimentally blows on to his hole. jimin moans louder than tae expected.

"fuck, jimin," tae cursed as his thumb circles jimins rim, gauging his reaction before pushing his finger past jimins rim. it's a tight fit especially since tae hasn't trapped the lube yet.

tae licks around his finger, slowly pulling his finger in and out of the older boy. "tae," jimin whines, craning his neck around so he can look at tae. tae pulls his finger out and grabs the bottle of lube he has out of his dresser and opens it.

he rubs it generously on jimins hole, making sure that there's plenty. he gots his cøck too. jerking himself to full hardness. he crawls over jimin and mins jimins hole with his prick. he rubs it against his hole making jimin whine and keen waiting for tae to fūck him.

tae then rests his chest against the older back. so that his head is in the crook of jimins shoulder. he thrusts his hips against jimin. his cøck rubbing against jimins sensitive and needy hold.

"tae please. please, just i-i need you. please. please," jimin begs. and as much as tae loves teasing him he can't say no. he gets up and makes jimin flip over. he loves them to a better position so jimins head is on his pillows. he lifts jimins legs to his shoulders and aligns himself with jimins hole.

he slowly pushes in and leans forward. thanking jimin in his head for being flexible. jimin grips taes biceps tightly. moaning as the younger slowly grinds in and out of him. "i love you," tae whispers followed by a groan at how tight and amazing jimin feels on his cøck.

"i love you more," jimin breathes out his voice shaky. he squeezes his eyes shut as tae begins yo fūck him faster and deeper. the hits his prostate with every thrust and jimin is in complete bliss. his moans fill the room, music to taes ears.

just as tae does up he slows down. making jimin whines. "i want this to last," tae says and kisses jimin on the lips.

"we have all the time in the world," jimin gets out between moans. their faces are milimeters apart, their lips and noses brushing against each other. the slow rock of taes hips making them occasionally unintentionally rub their faces against each other. "i love you," they say at the same time. both of them chuckling and laughing for a second.

tae can't believe his luck as he stares at the smaller boy. jimin looks so gorgeous with his lips a bright pink and face almost the same colour. he wants to see what he looks like when he cums. that's what drives him to want to see jimin finish.

he picks up the speed again, jimin slightly pulling on taes hair and moving his hands to any a d everywhere. he doesn't know what to do with his hands. he then grips taes back. their chests getting closer to one another. jimins left leg falls from taes shoulder and tae hooks it under his hand. the new angle makes tae hit his prostate spot on.

"jesus, oh fúck. tae im so close. shīt," jimin moans out scratching down taes back trying to ground himself from the pleasure. "right there," jimin gasps.

"im gonna cum," jimin whimpers. after a few more thrusts jimin cums untouched in between them. he moans taes name loudly, "keep going, cum in me," jimin chokes out. he just doesn't want him to stop. he feels so amazing and jimin could do this all over again a million times.

taes thrusts get sloppier and he's so close. he bites jimins collarbone as he cums deep inside the older boy. jimin runs his hand through taes hair as he rolls his hips riding tae through his orgasm. he kisses taes temple and he can't help but smile. they cuddle close after tae pulls out of jimin. neither can be bothered by the cum that covers them both.

after what feels like hours of silence tae speaks. "i really thought you would pick jungkook," tae mumbles as he rubs his large hand over jimins face and rubs jimins cheekbone with his thumb.

"i was supposed to," jimin mumbles.

"what do you mean?" tae questions.

"i flipped a coin with hoseok and him. you were tails but it landed on heads. i thought i wanted jungkook. but the thought of losing you, my heart couldn't do it," jimin says snuggling closer to tae.

"im glad," tae says smiling contently with the smaller boy in his arms.

a/n:

and they lived happily ever after haha

I'M EMO .THIS IS THE FINAL CHAP 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

imma be honest this the first fic that i didn't wanna end but alas this is it :(

okay so imma be making 2 new fics. idk but imma try and do two at a time even though i can barely handle 1 .

anyways that's it say adios to this fic