Errand

(DAYU)

I let out childish like giggles as my husband showers my cheek and neck with kisses and his fingers tickle my sides.

Sitting on Qing's lap while my husband sits on his swivel chair behind his office desk sounds naughty like a start of some premium porn but I have no time for some sexy rendevouz with Qing.

"Then why are you here, if you don't have ang intention of getting naughty with me?" Qing inquired dejectedly before nuzzling my shoulder.

"I just want to see you," I pouted my lower lip a little. "I have to accompany Lao on an errand tonight and we decided to meet here in Royal Hotels headquarters. Why? You don't like me visiting you?"

"No!" Qing shook his head frantically. "This is a pleasant surprise, my Love. I was actually thinking about you and what I can buy for you before coming home when you suddenly appear. You are like magic. Appearing just when I am thinking of you."

I giggled again while Qing kissed my cheek. "Stay here with me. Huh, Love?" Qing sighed against my skin. "Let me hold you until it's time to go home..."

Oh that's very tempting but...

"I cannot. I promised Lao my company. You go home with Chong and rest." I replied regretfully.

Qing's face scrunch in distaste, "How can you call it my home when you are not there? Where you are is my home, Love. You know that,"

"I do," I leaned my forehead against Qing's as we breathe in and exhale together. I love the smell of his coffee laden breath and the musky scent of his cologne. Those smells remind me of my husband.

"Will this errand be long? I didn't know about this errand Lao has. And why do you have to accompany him?" Qing asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe Lao will buy someone a gift and he needs my expert opinion..." I told that lie smoothly. I've been practicing...

I do feel a bit guilty though, for lying to my Royal husband.

"Let me stop you right there, Dayu ah. First and lastly, you are no expert on buying gifts..." Qing cuts my words.

I frowned and pouted some more, "I am excellent at giving gifts. I gifted myself to you. Virginity and all. Aren't I great?"

Qing frowned at that. Then he nodded, "You are the best gift giver." He conceded easily.

I grinned at his concession. "Of course, I am." I put my hands on his arms encircling my waists. "Did you had a busy day?" I stared at the folders and papers on his desk.

"Oh the usual." Qing shrugged. "Documents and all. Tomorrow I have to attend an event with Baozang in the morning and a dinner event with politicians at night."

"So you will have a jampacked day tomorrow as well," I sighed. "My poor husband. So busy."

"That is why I would love to have a special dinner with you by the end of the week. Where would you like to dine?" Qing asked me.

I smiled at his thoughtfulness. "I have been craving for some carbohydrates. Maybe pasta."

"Italian it is. I will ask Lao to make some reservations for us. Is that okay?" Qing touched my cheek.

I nodded. Excited with the thought of dining out with my husband. "Just tell Lao that I would love a quiet dinner with you. Please..."

There are times when we were dining out that people will still approach us. It's okay, I get it. We are Royalty and people are curious about us. But sometimes, if it's not too much to ask, I would love a quiet moment with Qing. Just us, having candlelit dinner. Somewhere romantic without curious people interrupting from time to time.