Handlers

(KHAN SE ONG)

I cannot help but look back at the direction of the dining room while following the other three in front of me. We left BaoZang to deal with Lao there.

"Don't worry about her," I turned my head and found the Consort standing by my side. The Crown Prince and Uncle Chong are walking ahead of us. "If there is something solid you should know about Lao, its the fact that he is soft on BaoZang. He can defy his Crown Prince but he can hardly say no to his Princess. BaoZang has this. Don't worry."

"Is that your roundabout way of telling me that I should worry about myself?" I asked.

The Consort chuckled. "Wow, look at you being so smart. And here I was so worried that you have turned completely stupid. What? Kiss the Princess in the dining room. I know I gave you that opportunity but I didn't know you will put us all in jeopardy like this. How come you are so fearless to do that?" He ended that speech with a scowl in my way.

I shrugged. "Its because I trust you. You might have dangerous ideas in your head but you are more meticulous in detailing your plans than most. You handed that chance to me so I know you have every loose ends tied neatly. I know that you instructed everyone to leave after setting up that dinner table."

"Of course I did that," the Consort sneered.

"It was just bad luck that Uncle and Lao walked in on us," I sighed.

"Serves them right. They kiss in the most unfortunate places and I already caught them doing that a couple of times. Its their turn to walk in on someone else's kissing scene."

"How many times have they walked in on your kissing scene with the Prince?" I asked out of curiosity.

The Consort waved a dismissive hand in the air. "None of that. We are not the issue here."

He's full of bullshits. As always. I'm sure Uncle and Lao has caught their bosses in intimate scenes a LOT of times now. The Consort has no room in criticizing others for being indiscreet about their intimate moments.

The only difference is that he and the Crown Prince are married to each other. Its natural, even acceptable and expected, for them to be enamored of each other.

The Crown Prince took us to his office. He sat on his chair behind the desk while patting the table. "Want to sit here, Love."

"Sure," the Consort went on and hopped on the table to perch his ass there. "Are you angry?" My ward asked his royal husband.

"Should I be?" The Crown Prince turned his eyes on us. My Uncle and I stood side by side in front of his desk. "It already happened. We are lucky its only Lao and Chong who saw them."

"No one saw them," Uncle said in a bored tone. "I already forgot what I saw."

"Good," the Crown Prince chuckle. "We'll let BaoZang handle Lao. We have to talk about how to go on from here."

Uncle turned to me. "Do you really want to do this? Being involved intimately with one member of the Royal Family is no joke. Just being associated with someone who is intimately involved with a member of the Royal Family is stressful enough."

I frowned at him. "Just how traumatized were you while following the Consort around when they were still engaged?" I wondered about that. Uncle act like its such a disaster to date a Royal.

"It was a nightmare," Uncle grumbled.

"Oh but it was fun too." The Consort grinned.

"It was nightmarish and fun because it was you," Uncle frowned at the Consort. "Its a different matter because my nephew is involve. You should have discouraged him not egged him on."