Approval

(LAO)

I felt a lot better after having that talk with Dayu. My Consort gave me some insights about things and my situation that only an outsider can consider.

Yes, it might not be a good idea to meet Tan Zhou. Yes, I might be making a big mistake about this. But I want to listen to my instinct. And my instinct is telling me to go forward with this.

I could be wrong, but it's nice to know that Dayu will be there and he will support me in my endeavor to meet Chong's past.

Plus, Chong will not know. This will be a secret. And Qing will also be unaware. I mean, do I feel guilty asking Dayu to keep this from his Princely husband? Yes. But it's an unnecessary thing for Qing to worry about. Dayu and I can solve this on our own. No big deal.

So for now, I feel relaxed in my skin. Plus, a good news just landed on my Prince and his Consort.

"They approved it? They did?" Dayu covered his mouth with his hands after asking those questions to Qing.

Qing nodded, smiling happily at his Consort. "Yes, my love. The Royal Family and Council finally gave us the go signal to start the surrogacy process. We will soon have heirs."

"Oh my God!" Dayu exclaimed excitedly and jumped Qing to hug his Prince tightly. Qing enveloped Dayu in his arms and together they shared their joy at this excellent news they receieved.

"Congratulations, your Highnesses." I am the first one to congratulate my friends for the happy news that finally came to us.

"Oh Lao!" Dayu let go of Qing to hug me. I hugged my Consort as well. I saw Chong and Qing shaking each other hands. I let Dayu go do I can hug Qing. "Congratulations, my Prince." I whispered to Qing.

"Thank you, Lao." Qing let me go to smile at me. "You will be our heir's  godfather so ready yourself."

"Yes! You will," Dayu looped an arm on Qing's to smile at me as well.

"Thank you," I feel honored by that. Qing and Dayu truly trust me that they will entrust even the welfare of their child to me.

"So what will happen now?" Chong asked. "When will the baby arrive?"

We all look at him like he is strange. "Babies need time to be delivered, Chong. They are not fastfoods." Dayu scowled at his guard.

Chong's eyebrow shoot up, "Did I imply that they are fastfoods? I am genuinely curious. When can we expect your heirs?"

"Soon, I hope." Qing said, nipping that bickering at the bud. "As we speak now, my parents are already picking names for egg donors. Then they will hire someone to talk to a surrogate. We want total anonymity about this. We don't want anyone getting involve to know that the whole process is for the next Royal heirs."

"But still, you have to make sure that the genes of your children will be superior. That egg donor will be important." Chong said.

Qing frowned, "My genes will be the dominant ones inside my children. That I want to make sure. My children will be Wangs. And they will love Dayu." The Prince is adamant about that.

I look at Dayu who shook his head at me secretly. I nodded my understanding. I think Dayu and Qing had tackled this issue about healthy genes and traits their children could inherit from the anonymous egg donor.