Dating Plans

(BAOZANG)

I smiled at Khan Se Ong when I saw him sitting by the window as soon as I entered Dayu gege's office here in the east wing of the main Palace. Dayu gege's bodyguard

"Oh, Khan Se Ong...you are looking sharp today. New suits?" I said as my greeting to him. Khan Se Ong stood up and bowed to greet, "Your Highness..."

I smiled and nodded at him before my eyes turned to my brother in law. "Okay, I am here, why do you want me?"

"Sit down," Dayu gege ordered as he stood from his swivel chair behind his desk. "I am about done memorizing all the appetizers being served in this Palace. But before I do that, I want to talk to you and Se Ong together."

"Together? Why?" I asked as I sat on a solo armchair in his office while Se Ong stood close by. Dayu gege sat on the head chair and frowned at his bodyguard. "Sit down as well. Stop standing there like a statue."

"Am I allowed to sit with royals?" Se Ong asked. "To be honest, I haven't finished reading the worker's manual given to me. I feel sleepy everytime I try to read it."

"You are trying to read the worker's manual?" Dayu gege sniffed. "The fact that you are trying to read it is mind boggling enough. I never read any manual when I first came here. All I know about the rules in this place, I learned because I try breaking them first." My brother in law sighed. "Sit down. Your Consort is telling you to sit down. If my own bodyguard won't do as I say, how will anyone else listen to me? You are my person after all."

Khan Se Ong shrugged and do as he was told. He sat on the couch, opposite from me. We looked and smiled at each other. We are friends after all.

But he truly have such beautiful eyes...

"BaoZang ah," I force myself to focus as my brother in law called my name. "I called you here because your brother and I finally formed a list of potential dates for you. But like you said, you want to be the one to pick whom you will go out with. So here," Dayu gege laid a paper on the center table. "We had Lao's help in getting those names, age and things they do for this list."

I picked the paper and saw that they listed at least twenty names there. No one is older than thirty years old. No one younger than me as well. All professionals. I frowned as I read these men's jobs.

"You want me to date a professional basketball player?" I asked Dayu gege.

"He helps in the same charity your brother is passionate about. They played basketball before as well. He is a decent one, Qing assured me." My brother in law said.

"I see. I have no idea about basketball though." I wonder how that date will go. "And the height difference..."

"You are 5'4...everyone is bound to be taller than you." Dayu gege equipped.

I pouted at that. "Miss Wen is 5'1." I said.

"Miss Wen is a human sized fairy. She's actually a cousin of Thumbelina who decided to mingle with us less awesome than her. She magicked herself to be a full size human but the maximum human height a fairy could have is 5'1." Dayu gege said.

"Ah...that explains it." I nodded. My brother in law and I chuckled together.

"What am I supposed to do here?" Khan Se Ong joined our conversation.

"We need your help to help Baozang," Dayu gege said to his bodyguard.

"How can I help her? Do you want me to do background checks on those people? See if I can dig dirts on them? That'll be easy, I know a good hacker..."