Chapter 16: Threat

Start from the beginning

"I'm not, I just don't like what you do. You're too rough."

"Too rough?"

Tae nodded nervously, and soon felt Jungkook's strong grip on his shirt, pulling him closer, his warm breath against his lips.

"Fine TaeTae. What the hell do you like then?"

"I don't know."

"Everyone has kinks Taehyung. Either you can tell me yours, or I'll do to you what I do to Jimin. You think I'm rough now? Just wait baby boy."

"He's a masochist though, I'm not."

"Exactly. So tell me what you're into."

"But I don't really like anything."

"You have three seconds."

"Kook-"

"One..."

"I don't-"

"Two..."

"Wait-"

"Two and a half..."

"Alright fine. I like handcuffs, and chokers and stuff."

"Oh, so you're more like the bondage type huh?"

"I guess."

"Alright, well that works in your favor because I love bondage. What about mental kinks?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you prefer degrading or praising?"

Tae shrugged.

"Ok, well let's put it this way. Would you rather hear me tell you that you're a little slut or would you rather hear me say how good you are at sucking my dick?"

"I don't know...a little of both I guess."

"Alright. How about..." Jungkook paused, thinking for a moment and chucked, "are you into pain at all?"

"Not really."

"So, no spanking, no biting, choking, any of that?"

"No."

"Ok...so how about while I go and get a couple things, you undress like a good little whore and get on my bed, all fours. K?"

Tae nodded, actually liking being called that and Jungkook smirked at him, leaving the room for a minute and right away Tae took his shirt off, not wanting to make Jungkook mad. He looked down at his cute little tummy, sighing a bit since both of the other boys were fit as hell, and he had a little baby belly that had not even the smallest ounce of muscle in it. Jungkook entered shortly, seeing Tae still standing, still in his jeans, but he could also tell something was wrong and his soft, loving side came out.

"What's wrong Tae?"

"Can I start working out with you?"

"Why?"

"You and Jimin are really muscular, I want to be too."

Jungkook sighed, and went over to him, looking down at his stomach before kneeling and kissing it gently.

"TaeTae, I love your tummy...it's so cute...so soft."

"But I'm embarrassed."

"Of what? You don't need muscle to be attractive Tae, you're hot as hell. And I adore your stomach, it's the cutest thing in the world so don't worry."

"You really think so?"

"Of course. And it suits you, I think you would look better with a little tummy anyway."