A "Surprise"

<• Moon's POV •>

    "She'll be fine," Nurse Joy concluded, smiling as she disinfected my small scrapes and scratched I got from the tough ground.

    "Good," Sun grinned. I smiled slightly.

    Nurse Joy began putting band aids onto my wounds. Charmeleon climbed onto the hard bed I was on and looked at me worriedly.

    "You heard her, I'm just fine," I said to the fire Pokémon.

"Anyways, I think it would be a good idea for you to rest up today," Nurse Joy explained.

"You've got a point," I chuckled, "Let's go home, Sun." I signaled Charmeleon to follow me.

"Bye, guys!" I grinned at everybody, to which they smiled and waved back. Well, except for Gladion, who just ignored me.

Sun said his goodbyes before we began starting off to our home. The Pokémon center I was the one by our house, so we got there quickly.

"We're back~!" I grinned opening the door.

"Is that really the security system in Alola?" Sun questioned disapprovingly, "Do people trust each other so much that they know they won't take your stuff?"

I shrugged as I put my bag down, "I guess so."

"Sun! Moon!" And there's mom. Can't wait for the amount of scolding we're about to receive! Note my sarcasm.

"Where were you two? I checked the Pokémon Center earlier and you weren't there!" She huffed.

"Well, basically, when we were getting Charmeleon and Wartortle we met this guy named Hau and he accidentally burned me with Charmeleon and told me he would pay me back so we ate this masalads-"

"Malasadas," Sun corrected.

"Whatever. Okay, so we ate these thingies that had a bunch of flavors and then we ate them and while we ate them a guy and a girl and a Pokémon broke the door and blah blah blah lost Pokémon, blah blah blah marshMallow, blah blah blah Tapu Koko, blah blah blah, I fainted, so that covers it all, love you, goodnight, bye."

I began running up the stairs as fast as my legs could take me. Quickly, I shoved myself through the door of my room and slammed it shut.

<• Sun's POV •>

"-love you, goodnight, bye!" Then, she ran up the stairs as if her life depended on it.

Mom's head shot to me, looking for answers. "Uhm," I shuffled away uncomfortably.

Turns out I was backing into the kitchen. "I-I'll just take this," I said grabbing a banana.

"Oh, and this," I grabbed some Pokémon Food for Wartortle.

"And this!" I began raiding the kitchen in front of my mom.

"Sun!" She called angrily.

"Yeah, give me just one minute," I said as I took some granola bars.

"Okay, thanks mom, love ya, goodnight."

"Wait! Sun!"

My head turned. "Yes?"

"What happened back there? Where did Moon get her scratches? Why did you guys take so long? I-"

"Basically this green haired guy kidnapped us and forced us to eat malasadas and then we saw some french fry and banana hair people and then Moon almost died and then we saw this big yellow thing that practically hit her in the gut and saved her and then she passed out and so here we are now."